𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮

Warning/Disclaimer: nudity (nothing crazy but you're taking a bath so...)

The warm water steamed with a cherry blossom bath fragrance as Y/N stripped out of her robe

The warm water steamed with a cherry blossom bath fragrance as Y/N stripped out of her robe. After a busy week balancing work and worrying about her semi-god husband, she finally had an evening to relax. She had planned this evening for a few days even taking the time to prepare some snacks to nibble on as she read her book.

Starting by setting a foot inside the tub, Y/N hummed at the sensation of the warm water enveloping her skin. She made sure that the plate was stable before letting her body sink in. She withdrew the bookmark to begin her reading session, her free hand already on the snack.

Y/N had only been happily enjoying her bath for a few minutes when noises in her room alerted that she had a visitor. Keeping her eyes on what was the third page, she called "Gojo!"

As expected, a ball of white hair popped in the bathroom door. "That's where you were hiding" a smirk appearing on his face as he let his eyes roamed over her blurred silhouette. "I didn't know we were taking a bath today" He leaned against the entrance and remove slowly his blindfold, letting his hair fall over those marvelous eyes.

"Well..." Y/N closed her book already knowing what was about to happen "I didn't expect you to be home this early: weren't you supposed to have a mission with the first-years?"

"I decided that it would be better for their training to let them handle this one alone" he responded with a wink. He was proud of himself while knowing that those poor kids were most likely currently running for their life. "Also..." Starting to unbutton the collar of his uniform, he left the doorframe to approach the tub "I couldn't let my little wife alone on that beautiful evening"

Now shirtless, Gojo closed the distance and dipped his hand down in the bathwater, swirling it around and making sure to brush against her warmed skin "Mind if I join?" he asked his voice deeper as he pushed back his hair to pose for her to admire all his glory.

Y/N scoffed as she moved the plate away "Get in"

He fully stripped down and slid into the tub behind her form so that his thighs bracketed her hips. His arms immediately went around her waist, his face plotted on her shoulder pressing kisses.

As Y/N let her back lean against his chest, she breathed "I guess it's nice"

"Baths are great" he agreed "We should take them more often" His hands traveled through the soft water, rolling his thumbs over her thighs.

His gentle touch against her muscle made her hummed in content. She caressed his arms down and laced her fingers with his. She brought it up to give a small peck to the back of his hand "Love you" before he could swell at her words, she took a jab at his habit "... though it's impressive how you can be so early and late at the same time" referring to the hours she waited for him on their last date.

The sudden stiffness of his muscles made her laugh, head thrown back as giggles erupted in her chest. "I'm just kidding, I knew you were actually busy"

He knew it was hard on her. Waiting on him at night, wondering where her husband was yet again. That's why he always tried to show some kind of reassurance whether it was silly texts or a quick stop at his house to share the snack he bought from his many trips; Gojo always tried, and she knew it.

"I missed you," she mumbled

"Me too..." His fingers caught her chin and gently tilted her head to meet his eyes. "I missed you" he whispered, slowly drifting towards the warmth of her lips.