𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 ✵ 𝐆𝗼𝐣𝗼 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐮

Warning/Disclaimer: get spicy at the end + small curse

Notes: A quick one to thank you all for the support on this book, it means a lot 🖤

The sound of the TV filled the bedroom as its light shined over a shirtless Gojo. He was laying on the bed, the cover messily threw on him as he waited for his partner to finish her work. He had been waiting for her in bed for the past hour, she had told him she was just going to put the last touchup on some documents. A lie.

Groaning as he got up, the man left the TV's murmur to head towards the room she had arranged to have a place where she could work quietly at home. Indeed, Gojo wasn't the ideal partner for a work session. He found the boredom insupportable and it only took him a few minutes for forcing his girlfriend to abandon her piles of work.

When he put his hands on the doorknob, he could already hear the roaming of the keyboard. Buttons being pushed at great speed contrasting from the slow rhythm of the white noise she had put on. A simple lamp illuminated the desk, leaving the rest of the room in total darkness.

Her fingers tapping at full as she tried to catch up on the previous failed work session, Y/N didn't hear the crack of the door or the small call from her boyfriend who leaned against the entrance. Her eyebrows were frowning in concentration, small growls leaving her lips when she was upset with what her brain had come up with.

She was about to go to bed, at least that what her appearance indicated. A silk robe covering her lack of clothes, she had already taken off the makeup to reveal the fatigue of what had been another long day at work. Her hair was still dripping wet from the earlier shower they had shared. Gojo was the one who had washed them, enjoying how soft it felt against his touch. A small smile threatening at the corner of his lips as he recalled her giggles when he kept messing with the order of her collection of products.

Pushing his hair back, he left the entrance to put into practice his infamous skill. "Let's go to bed. Come on, doll" he whined, a teasing finger pushing down her robe to place a kiss on her shoulder.

"Give me a second.." Y/N whispered under her breath upon reading the last paragraph she had come up with. She rubbed her temple trying that one mistake she was sure was hiding between the lines.

Gojo stared at her, his chin resting on her shoulder. She didn't bulge. His eyes went to roam on her desk, the papers scattered though somehow organized in categories. Her laptop was displaying various tabs with a main opened halfway where she had begun another paragraph.

Y/N usually didn't end up with that many files to complete in such a small time but in the past few days, she had been too weak against the temptation that was her boyfriend. At night when she thought she would find peace in his sleep, she had actually planned to finish them and maybe buy her some time for her next failure.

Mumbling something to herself while reading her last sentence, she was ignoring the sound of a chair being placed next to hers. It was time to work for Gojo.

He slowly started attacking her neck, trailing down with slow kisses as she let out a small sight, feeling his lips against her warm skin. Her laptop was slowly becoming a blur in front of her eyes, she blinked rapidly in an attempt to calm herself down and get her focus back on the files.

An attempt that was successful until he started leaving faint bruises across her shoulders, earning small moans from her parted lips. She crossed her legs tightly, her mind rushing to find words to fill the screen. Adding the last touch, Y/N didn't even check on her work and turned around to face him. His bright blue eyes had gotten darker with the passing minutes.

"Babe..." she pouted, sighting when he started to attack the front of her neck this time. "Let me do just one more..." her voice was cracking and was so small that it was muffled by his excitation.

Gojo pulled her even closer, making her sit on his lap. She had been determined to follow her plan, yet it had all vanished in a second he reached her lips, kissing her so desperately.

His mission to take them to bed suffered the same fate as her files, the pleasure that the couple exchanged pushing them away. His hand pushed against her back to close the non-existent distance between them.

"Just o-..." she tried again but he wasted no time in capturing her in another breathless kiss.

With her moans coming brushing on his skin, Gojo was getting worked up with the lady sitting on his lap. He pulled up the skirt of her nightgown, his hands grabbing her ass to bring her on her desk.

"Wait!" Her shout was clear in the middle of the night.

His eyes widened up as he looked into her eyes, awaiting an explanation. Their chests rose up and down against each other, their breath mixing with one and another as her hands left his back to cup his angelic face.

"You're such a fucking distraction, it's annoying" Y/N chuckled which earned a proud smirk from the man. She glanced over her shoulder at the now black screen and turned back to press her forehead on his.

His eyes never left hers as he was getting impatient. He squeezed her cheeks to urge her to speak "Come on, sweetheart"

"Such a distraction..." she repeated.

Y/N could feel his body vibrating in amusement as a smirk made his apparition on his glossy lips "You weren't complaining a few seconds ago"

At his words, Y/N rolled her eyes up "I'm about to lose my jobs with your antics"

"That's alright, you could finally become my own little secretary"

"Never!" she scoffed. Her face was flushed and before her body could betray her, she ordered "Don't touch the desk, let's take it to bed"

"Oh?" His eyebrows rose up in fake surprise "And leave your work behind?"

"Fuck off" was her only come back as she felt her boyfriend move towards the corridors. As much as he wanted to rub his win on her face, he couldn't waste any more precious time.

"Let's get to work then..."