The Magical Place

"Ma'am we got word from The Bus

"Ma'am we got word from The Bus. Agent Coulson is missing." A female agent said as she walked into the command room

Agent Victoria Hand turned around and said, "Taken?" The Agent nodded, "By?"

"We have reason to believe it's Centipede, we should bring in Garcia-"

Hand cut her off saying, "No, Garcia is too personal with Coulson."

"Yes Ma'am but she's our best agent you know that, she can find anyone." The agent said

Hand sighed as she raised her voice, "Agent Davis find me Agent Garcia now!"

Davis smiled as she said, "She's on a mission but when she gets back I'll let her know ma'am."

. . . . . . .

"It is always guns with you people nothing even remotely exciting anymore is there?" Kat said as she was strapped to a chair in a warehouse, "By the way I think you have a mould problem, it smells."

The man standing in front of her smiled as he pushed the gun onto her forehead, "How about I just kill you so I don't get killed?"

Kat looked up at him dead in the eyes and said, "A hit on me? Fun, you could not be able to count the amount of hits I've had on me."

She then glanced over his shoulder and said in Russian, "He's behind you."

"Wha-"

Her attacker was cut off by a metallic ring going around the room and the man quickly fell to the floor.

"It's about time." Kat said as she stood up, "I had that under control." She looked down at the unconcious body on the floor,

"What part of under control was that, you were strapped to a chair with a gun to your head. And how did you get out of them so quickly?"

Kat looked up and saw Steve Rogers pick up his shield from the ground, "SHIELD trick, oh and by the way welcome to SHIELD Captain Rogers."

Steve smiled as he shook his head Kat then said, "Where's Davis?"