The only light in the darkness

"I'm afraid this might scar

"I'm afraid this might scar." Simmons said as she was treating Wards wounds in the lab of the bus

Skye nodded, "Upside, you'll look badass. Dangerous."

"He's gonna be fine though right?" Fitz asked

Simmons moved in front of Fitz and said, "He will be if you back up and give me some room."

"So what then?" Coulson asked

Ward glanced  up and said, "By the time we got to the Fridge it was too late it was overrun. Hydra everywhere. We couldn't stop them."

Kat sighed and said, "What were the after?"

Ward looked over to her and said, "Everything. They took weapons, alien artefacts, anything they could grab."

"I assume that means the prisoners are no longer prisoners?" Coulson asked

Ward nodded and Skye said, "So Ian Quinn?"

"I'm sorry he's out they all are." Ward said

"And Garrett did he get away?" Fitz said

Ward shook his head, "Couldn't stop him from taking the fridge, but I wasn't gonna let Garrett walk, not after what he did."

Skye nodded over to his wounds and said, "Is he the one that did this to you?"

Ward nodded, "He was a tough son of a bitch."

"Was? Past tense?" Jess asked

"As soon as I had the upper hand I put three in the back of his head." Ward said

Fitz nodded, "Good."

"One for me." Ward said, he looked over to Tripp, "One for you."

"I would have emptied the mag." Tripp said

Ward looked over to Kat , "And one for you."

Kat slightly smiled, "Thank you."

Simmons then walked over to Ward, "You're all set well I mean as set as you can be with two cracked ribs, and a zygomatic fracture. You're body needs time to heal. Please take some time."