Who you really are

"How you feeling?" Jess asked as she walked out of the bathroom of hers and Kat's room

Kat was sitting on the bed. Jess sighed when she realised that Kat couldn't hear her. She sat down in front of Kat and repeated, "How are you feeling?"

"You just asked me that didn't you?" Kat asked Jess nodded, "I'm...I'm okay. Not hearing sucks but Fitz says he's almost finished on something for me."

"Well that's something...This is insane. I mean Rayna's DNA completely changed. Mutated even." Jess said

Kat looked up at her and said, "What can we do about it? That's just something that happens now. Something we need to get used to."

"But it's something that shouldn't happen. People shouldn't be changed by aliens it's not right. Simmons is right of course she is she's Simmons."

Just then there was a knock on the door, "Come on in." Jess said

The door opened and Fitz looked around the door, "Can I have a minute with Kat?"

Jess nodded as she stood up and walked out of the room. Fitz walked over to the bed, sat down and put a box on the bed.

Fitz opened the box and lifted out a metal sleeve.

"Ok this..." Fitz held up the sleeve and put it around Kat's arm, " Is like the tablet but easier to take around with you... same programming I just put it in something smaller...have you had-had any more...strange..."

Kat shook her head, "No, nothing but... Fitz I'm scared. I can hear things I shouldn't I-I don't like it."

Fitz nodded, "I know. I know we are going to do this together. You, me, Skye and Hunter. We're gonna figure this out."

. . . . . .

Kat was walking down the hallway, she turned down the corner and almost walked into Coulson. She looked up and saw that Coulson wasn't alone.