Ragtag

"Eye witnesses claim the assailant smashed through several walls before killing Colombia's most notorious drug lord, Alejandro Castillo, AKA El Dogo

"Eye witnesses claim the assailant smashed through several walls before killing Colombia's most notorious drug lord, Alejandro Castillo, AKA El Dogo. Speculation continues as to whether this superhuman assassination was carried out by a man, monster or machine."

Fitz turned the television off and said, "The correct answer is D all of the above. What the hell is Deathlok doing in Bogota?"

"And why would he kill a drug lord with known ties to Hydra?" Simmons added

Kat shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know but I do know a Colombian who will be very happy Castillo is dead now."

"Well if they really are in Colombia then Garrett and our hijacked plane might not be in American airspace. I have to expand our search." Skye said

Coulson then knocked on the door, "Guys, you wanna come in here for a minute?"

They walked into the other room and saw Coulson and May standing over a board with circles on it, "This is just about everything we've been dealing with and this connects them all." He wrote the word 'Cybertek' in one of the circles, "Cybertek build deathlok, shipped items to Quinn, who was working for the Clairvoyant who turned out to be Garrett, who planted Ward on our bus, because he wanted to know why I didn't stay dead. Should've drawn another chart for this part."

"No I get it. Garrett's been developing Centipede serum this whole time." Fitz said

Coulson nodded, "Yes."

"And he wants GH-325 as it's final ingredient. A way to stabilize and regenerate his Centipede soldiers." Simmons said

"And it's why Ward came back for the hard drive. It had all of your research about Coulson and Skye. It's all on there." Kat said

"But that's not the only thing on there. Skye left them a little surprise." Coulson said

Skye nodded and said, "A trojan horse. It's been slowly mapping every system they've uploaded it to."

"Well that's brilliant you can wake it up and take over their systems." Fitz said

"Yeah, thanks but it doesn't work that way because I didn't have enough time to build it, so we need to plug this." Skye pulled a USB stick from her pocket, "into one of their computers to activate it. Spoiler alert we can't seem to find one."