Heavy is the head

"I still can't get Hunter or Hartley on the comms

"I still can't get Hunter or Hartley on the comms." Kat said as she walked down the ramp of the Quinjet as it lowered

Jess caught up to her and said, "I'm not surprised radio silence on the op is protocol."

"Still Hartley was in pretty bad shape when we left her. You'd think we'd have heard something by now." Kat said

Tripp and Skye walked up behind them and Tripp said, "No need to think the worst till it shakes your hand and says hello."

"Is that another one of your grandmas sayings?" Skye asked

Tripp shook his head, chuckled and said, "Fortune cookie. I had some Kung Pao chicken the other night."

"Maybe Coulson's heard from them." Kat said as they walked towards Coulson.

Coulson turned towards the group and said, "You got the Quinjet well done."

"Thank you sir." Jess, Tripp and Skye said at the same time

"Any word on Izzy?" Kat asked

Coulson shook her head, "Not now." Coulson looked over to Tripp, "Let Mack know the jet's here. I want him reverse-engineering that cloaking hardware right away. Sooner he does that, sooner we get the bus operational again."

Tripp nodded, "Roger that."

"What about Fitz he's going to be crushed?" Jess asked

Coulson shrugged and said, "I'm sorry but he's taking to long and we all know he's not the same."

Coulson then walked away and Kat followed him, "Something else?" Coulson asked

Kat nodded, "Yeah, since when were you Nick Fury?"

Coulson stopped and turned to face her, "I don't know what you mean."

Kat raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh really you just completely dismissed me then, you risked everyone for the Quinjet I get it's important but so are the lives of your agents. That was a Nick Fury move. Hartley is my friend, you better not be lying to me Phil."