Ye who enter here

"How the hell could you do that to me?" Kat asked as she walked into Coulson's office back at the base shutting the door behind her

Coulson was sitting at his desk when he looked up and said, "Bench you? I made a call it was-"

Kat cut Coulson off, "Not what I'm talking about and you know it. I want to hear you say it. You know that I know what you did. So tell me!"

Coulson sighed as he stood up and said, "I don't know what you are talking about. Now we have a briefing to get to."

Kat shook her head and slammed her hands on the table, "Don't bullshit me! You lied to me for nine years! Anton Ivanov, Mila Lebedev, Katya Milicevic. What did you do to the files? Before you say nothing I saw that you changed them nine years ago. So sit down and tell me we're not leaving until you do."

Coulson nodded as he sat back down, "I changed them. I changed Mila's file because SHIELD was the one who took her out."

"Did SHIELD take out the others?" Kat asked

Coulson paused before he nodded, "We saved you though."

Kat took a deep breath before she sat on one of the chairs, "You didn't save me. You erased me, you erased the person I was before my death says I was taken out by SHIELD. Ivanov was a goddamn hacker. He didn't like computers but he was good if he needed to be he can see that...Anton Ivanov. He's alive. Why didn't you tell me why did you change the file?"

"Because we needed you. If you knew that he survived his hit you'd go back to him you always would he was a bad influence on you. I didn't like that. I believed you could be someone a lot better and look at you I was right." Coulson said

Kat scoffed and shouted, "You were there every single time I mourned any of them, you were there when I was giving birth you helped me! I loved them I loved him...You know most dads don't like their daughter in relationships but that...that is next level dad crap!"

"Kat I-"

Kat cut Coulson off saying, "Just tell me you didn't order them."

"I couldn't order hits." Coulson said