End of the beginning

"Good morning you two

"Good morning you two." Coulson said as he walked over to Kat's bunk, opened the door and saw Jess and Kat in the bed

Kat looked up, "Really? Okay sure what do you want?"

"Garrett, Tripp, Hand, Sitwell and Balke are coming to the bus get dressed I'll need all my specialists in play." Coulson said

Jess nodded and said, "You know I am sure you don't do this to Ward or anyone else on this plane."

Coulson raised an eyebrow, "Watch it Agent Davis." Coulson then walked away.

. . . . . .

A few minutes later Kat , Jess, Ward, Tripp, Garrett, Agent Blake, Hand, Agent Sitwell and Coulson were standing around before May walked up to them, "Cruising altitude bearing 90 degrees just over the North Pole."

"Thank you." Coulson said

"Apologies for the song and dance we brought you here as a precaution." Garrett said

"A precaution against what?" Sitwell asked

Coulson spoke up saying, "The Clairvoyant. If there is someone out there who can read minds, at least up here we're as far away from him as possible."

Garrett was holding a mug of coffee as he said, "Think that maybe the northern lights will knock a few bars off his psychic WIFI ."

"Coulson, you know SHIELDs stance on psychics. They don't exist." Bake said

Kat spoke up saying, "Neither did aliens until New York."

Hand scoffed and said, "Are you now a believer?"

Coulson shook his head, "Not definitively, but I had a recent experience with an Asgardian who could bend people's will with her voice. Forced me to open my mind so to speak."

Garrett nodded, "All we know for sure is The Clairvoyant's been a step ahead of us, stealing plays from our playbook."

"And it's pissing me off. I take it you've all read Agent Garrett's latest report?" Coulson asked