The things we bury

"So this team of yours

"So this team of yours...did some bad things " Jess asked as she and Kat sat on one of the bunks on the bus.

Kat nodded, "Yeah only you and Coulson know that. We were the equivalent of SHIELDs STRIKE team. That Classified mission I went on was a recruitment thing but Hydra-"

Jess cut Kat off saying, "Should you be telling me this?"

"What is Phil going to do fire me? He's down Agents as it is." Kat asked, "Hydra found me and the person I was trying to recruit. Bakshi the guy Bobbi is trying to crack told me that a Hydra trick was somewhere in my brain that's why Coulson's been keeping me on base just in case we get another run in with them. Then there's Ramirez."

"The Spanish guy we interrogated?" Jess asked

Kat nodded, "He said something that my old team used to say to each other just us. No one else knew but them so I'm thinking-"

Jess cut Kat off saying, "If one of them is alive? That's impossible you said that Hydra killed them all."

Kat nodded, "They did but we're spies people disappear all the time so maybe-"

Jess moved closer to Kat on the bed and put her hands on Kat's knees, "Kat baby you are going to go insane. That is what Hydra wants you to think. Wants you to think that someone is alive to distract you as soon as you get a lead most likely a trap...promise me you won't look."

Kat paused for a second before she nodded, "Okay, if it means that much to you I won't look."

"Thank you, I don't want to loose you too." Jess said

Kat smiled slightly just as Tripp appeared in the doorway, "Kat quick question was there an academy for Hydra?"

Kat shook her head, "Kind of. Their was training was Basically here's a person. Shoot them. Bang. Congrats Hail Hydra. Simple."

Tripp gave Kat a look and said, "Are you playing me girl?"

Kat shook her head as she stood up, "No I am being deadly serious. I don't know what my guy did to deserve being killed. But it was him or me." Kat then kissed Jess on the head before she walked out of the room and into the briefing room where Coulson was.