One door closes

"Kat, Jemma says hi

"Kat, Jemma says hi." Skye said as she walked into the lounge area of the cabin, "Kat?"

Skye chuckled as she moved in front of Kat and said, "Thought you said you could hear again?"

Kat looked up and said, "Oh I can I just zoned out what did you say?"

Skye smiled, "I said Jemma says hi."

"So you're finished on the computer?" Kat asked

Skye nodded, "Go call your wife."

Kat quickly jumped up from the couch and walked over to the computer. She dialled the computer in their room in the base and within a few seconds Jess appeared.

"Hey." Kat said

Jess smiled, "Hey yourself. How's wherever the hell you are?"

Kat looked around and said, "It's actually quite nice. Teaching Skye to play poker on the other hand nightmare. Hey have you heard anything from James yet?"

Jess shook her heard, "No but I've looked into it and guess what, Vic's disappeared too."

Kat nodded as she realised what Jess was saying, "He took her into hiding with him so that means he's alive right?"

Jess nodded, "I think so...hey did you find the-"

Kat cut Jess off saying, "The apple cakes in my bag I did and I love you for it."

Jess laughed and said, "I knew it you only love me for the apple cakes...how's the hearing?"

"It's weird sometimes everything is normal, sometimes everything is loud and sometimes everything is quiet even when I have the aid in. But when I take it off that's when everything goes silent." Kat said

Jess raised an eyebrow and said, "Why do you take it off?"

"It gives me a headache, I'm okay with not hearing for a few minutes unless it involves the ringing." Kat said