Yes Men

In the Briefing room of the plane a new order came in, "New orders

In the Briefing room of the plane a new order came in, "New orders. SHEILDs detecting massive energy readings in the skies above the California-Nevada border."

"Where's Phil?" Kat asked

"Taking personal time." May said

Ward raised an eyebrow and said, "That's a couple days straight."

Simmons was looking at a tablet and said, "These are the same readings. Dr Selvig and Dr Foster picked up in New Mexico and in London. They herald the arrival of an Asgardian."

"Don't remind New Mexico interesting to say the least." Kat said

Fitz looked up, "Thor?"

"Not sure. Either way SHIELD wants us to be the welcome wagon." May said

Jess nodded and said, "No cause for concern right I mean the last time an Asgardian was here pretty bad things happened."

"Asgardian's are allies." Fitz said

Kat looked over to Fitz and said, "Loki wasn't."

. . . . . .

Six SHIELD SUVs were driving down a sand road towards the California-Nevada border.

Fitz, Ward and May were in one SUV and Kat and Jess were in another, "So has Coulson talked to you? About why he changed his mind about the injection for Skye?"

Kat shook her head, "No but I wish he would."

Suddenly a light came down from the sky and Kat slammed the brakes on, "Asgardian?" Jess asked

Kat nodded, "Asgardian."

Everyone got out of the SUVs and the tacticals pointed guns at the Asgardian. Kat and Jess got out of the van as Kat said, "Stand down she's friendly. Kind of...Sif?"

Sif began to walk towards the SUVs, "You are of SHIELD?"

"Yeah remember New Mexico we fought with you." Kat said

Sif nodded, "I am Lady Sif of Asgard and your world is in grave danger."

"What is with Asgardians and the drama?" Jess asked