Making friends and influencing people

"Ooo you lost the bet didn't you?" Jess said as she and Kat were walking down the corridor and saw Hunter wheeling a trolley down the hall

Hunter stopped in front of them and said, "Yes I did. I thought that Skye did go to the academy. Did you two?"

Jess nodded, "I went to Ops with my brother."

"I went to a...different organisations academy." Kat said

"Who's?" Hunter asked

Jess and Kat shared a look as Kat said, "Hydra."

Hunter's eyes widened as he said, "You were Hydra?" Kat nodded, "Damn, you were telling the truth when you said to dangerous to let go, to good to kill...by the way you know the sevens that Koenig hates?"

Jess nodded, "Yeah the ones with lines in the middle."

"Do either of you do them?" Hunter asked

Jess shook her head, but Kat nodded, "Yeah, he get's really annoyed when I do that on a file or in inventory."

"Thank you at least I'm not the only one." Hunter said as he continued down the hall way.

Jess chuckled, took Kat's hand and said, "I love it when you tell people. They go all pale."

"It's called being scared I don't blame them." Kat said

Jess nodded, "You can be pretty scary."

. . . . . . . .

In the briefing room, the team was sitting at the table in front of a screen with Donnie Gill on it, "Most likely scenario Hydras looking for another weapon. From what we've been able to piece together, Donnie Gill had limited powers when he entered the sandbox but..."

May stepped forwards saying, "While there, he was taught to control, amplify those powers."

"Lovely and who exactly do we have to thank for that SHIELD or Hydra?" Hunter asked

Coulson put a tablet down on the table and said, "Your guess is as good as ours. Hydra had scientists embedded at the base. Explains how they took it so quickly."