S.O.S part 2

"Well this is fun, not how I expected to be back here though

"Well this is fun, not how I expected to be back here though." Kat said as she and Skye were handcuffed to the bars of a cell on the Rig 

Skye looked over to her, "You've been here before? We have inhibitors on how can you hear me?"

Kat pushed a piece of her hair back, "Gordon didn't notice Fitz gave me another hearing aid." she looked over to the door where the ginger, replicating Inhuman was, "Hey mind giving me a hand getting these off? Or you know a face?" 

Mack then punched her and walked into the room, "Mack?" Kat asked 

Skye sighed in relief, "Thank God who's with you."

"Just you two and me," Mack said as he walked over to the cell and opened it, "Your people just took over the ship. About 100 or so prisoners the rest are dead. Guess they're not as harmless as you say." 

Skye and Kat walked out of the cell and Skye said, "I swear I never meant for any of this to happen." 

"We didn't know Mack-" 

Mack cut Kat of saying, "Then we need to stop them. But if you two are in here, I'm guessing you figured that our already." 

Skye nodded "It's my mother she's manipulating them. Not all of these people are bad." 

"They used their powers to kill SHIELD agents, so I don't give a damn about intentions right now. I came here because I need your skills." Mack said

Kat held up her arms, "We can't use our powers, they locked these inhibitors on us." 

Mack shook his head, "Not the skills I'm looking for I want the hacker and the former Hydra assassin. Can you do that?"

Kat and Skye nodded, "Oh yeah."  

. . . . . . . 

Mack and Kat were standing over Skye as she had the security footage on the screen, "If we don't cut that beacon it'll bring every available agent racing here." 

"And she plans to do that to all of them." Skye said 

"Terrigen, if you're Inhuman it's fine but if your not, well not so much." Kat said