Scars

Kat was sitting on one of the couches watching the news

Kat was sitting on one of the couches watching the news. The reporter was showing footage of when Sokovia fell out of the sky.

Just as it fell Kat felt someone's hand on her shoulder, she looked up and saw Jess behind her, "I am so sorry."

Kat turned the TV off and stood up, "It's just a piece of rock the people are okay. Tai is with Lincoln and no one is dead yet so something must be going right."

May then walked into the room with Skye towards Coulsons office, "Kat with us."

Kat stood up and walked into the office as Skye said, "I have no idea and neither do Tai and Lincoln."

"And you believe them?" Coulson asked as he stood up

Kat and Skye shared a look as Kat said, "Why wouldn't we?

"You barely know them." Coulson said

Kat sat down on a chair saying, "We know enough they helped us. They never tried to hurt us and they weren't scared of us. You know I am hear you now because of them."

Skye nodded, "They taught me to channel my powers so I wasn't hurting myself. These are good people Coulson."

"Are they? People I mean. Look I know you two feel connected to this group, but you won't tell us much about them and you're keeping to yourself-"

Skye cut Coulson off saying, "I've been taking care of Lincoln."

"And I've been watching my home fall out of the sky." Kat said

Coulson nodded saying, "Okay but from our perspective we don't even know what to call them."

"Inhumans." Kat said quickly, "Out ancient ancestors called themselves inhumans and we just want to be left alone."