What they become

"Mrs Garcia it's nice to meet you finally

"Mrs Garcia it's nice to meet you finally." Whitehall said as he walked into a room where Kat was sitting on a chair with her legs tied.

Kat looked up and said, "I wish I could say the same. I would much rather do this without my legs tied to a chair though."

Whitehall sat down and said, "Precautions, we all know who you are."

"Good. Where's your accent? Aren't you German?" Kat asked

Whitehall nodded, "I am. Aren't you Russian? Where's yours?"

"Trained it out of me." Kat said, she cleared her throat as she flipped accents, "But I can change it whenever I want. Can you?"

Whitehall shook his head, "I can't no."

Kat went back to American accent as she said, "I'm not helping you."

"Our countries fought each other in the war." Whitehall said

Kat nodded, "Yeah you were Nazis. My country was Communist. What's worse I think I know. New question why have you been chasing me?"

"We've kept an eye on you over the years in the shadows. You're a valuable asset to Hydra." Whitehall sad

Kat nodded and said, "Yeah I was. The Red Tails, I'm not anymore. So if you think I'm going to help you, you have another thing coming. Mr Nazi bastard. You know who I am, why take me if you knew that you were never going to get me to work for you? It doesn't make sense."

Whitehall stood up and said, "It does when I can do this...Take a deep breath."

Kat tried to break out of the chair as a pain in her head shot through, "Stop"

"Calm your mind. You know what is best. What is best is you comply" Whitehall said

Kat was heavy breathing as she looked up and said, "You can shove your compliance up your Nazi ass."

"Take a deep breath. Calm your mind. You know what is best. What is best is you comply." Whitehall repeated, "Are you ready to comply Agent Garcia?"