I will face my enemy

At South Beach in Florida, Hunter was walking down the road hand in hand with a woman, "I should really be getting ready for the party

At South Beach in Florida, Hunter was walking down the road hand in hand with a woman, "I should really be getting ready for the party. Besides I thought you said you wanted time in the ocean."

Hunter turned her around and said, "Well I've seen it. Fish, waves, whatever. I found something more captivating." Hunter smiled as he started to kiss her.

At the same time he was going through her bag, he held his hand out and as Kat was driving down on her motorbike, she took the USB from him.

Kat looked back and saw Hunter wink at her, Kat rolled her eyes and said, "The rabbits in the hutch. I'm on my way."

A few minutes later Kat drove up the cargo ramp of the bus, took off her helmet and walked up the stairs, "I think we'll make it." Kat said as she tossed the USB to Jess, "Hunter did a good job...distracting Gabriel Soto's executive assistant."

"Oh I bet he did." Tripp said as he walked into the room as Skye was going through the USB, "Damn tickets cost over $25,00?"

Skye nodded, "Each. That's why I'm going for the five finger discount. Mack your on."

"Copy that we're pulling up now."

"May is going to hate every single second of this" Kat said

Jess nodded, "It is going to be fun to watch."

"Good work on the cover. We're in." Coulson said

Skye sighed in relief, "Okay, remember Soto has the painting in a sublevel storage room until it comes out later tonight for the guests."

"How heavy is the security?" May asked

Kat looked over to the screen and said, "Still assessing. Let's assume very. Keep in mind that we've got diplomats here, state officials. These are not our friends"

"Bridget said Soto's sending out the painting for verification first thing in the morning. She uh whispered it in my ear if you know what I mean." Hunter

Tripp sighed, "Jeez man."

"Yes everybody on the planet knows what you mean Hunter let's focus." Coulson said