One of us

"As much as I hate to say it this will always be the best grilled cheese I have ever had

"As much as I hate to say it this will always be the best grilled cheese I have ever had." Kat said as she put her plate down on her bed.

Coulson was sitting opposite her, "Secret ingredient. Don't ask. I will not tell...Kat I'm sorry, I really am that I changed the files, I made you think about quitting all of it."

Kat looked up from her sleeve and said, "I know you were just trying to keep me safe, but you took a choice away from me Phil."

Coulson nodded, "I know, how are you doing with all the monitoring?"

Kat shrugged and said, "I don't really notice it."

"We wouldn't subject you to it if it wasn't absolutely necessary." Coulson said

Kat nodded, "I assume you're putting me and Skye on the index?"

Coulson nodded and said, "We are yes."

Kat moved into a different position on the bed and said, "Check this out. I can't hear a word that you're saying, but I can hear that one, no two agents are upstairs punching a bag. I'm getting there if I can just figure out how to hear close range I can be back in the field...have you heard from Jess?"

Coulson shook his head, "No, she's not really talking to anyone"

. . . . . . .

"A shrink really?" Kat asked

May nodded, "It's standard procedure for anyone-"

Kat cut May off saying, "No I know but I'm not just on the index. I'm also an agent."

"Exactly so you know it's non-negotiable." May said

Kat scoffed and shook her head, "Look it's Andrew. You know him he's good he's done this before."

Kat nodded, "So have I. Multiple times when I first joined and no one trusted me. I've been through enough shrinks to know that I hate them. I don't care if it's Andrew." 

Andrew then walked into the room, "Nice to hear that shall we begin?"

May walked over to the door and walked out as Andrew sat down.