HYDRA

"Can that be true about Fury?" Jess asked as they picked up guns from the counter

Kat shrugged her shoulders, "Fury is a damn hard man to kill ...I can't believe this is happening. Hydra again."

"But this time they have one disadvantage." Jess said, "They don't have you. Still no reply from anyone"

Kat shook her head, "No, no one is answering me Bobbi, Mack, Natasha, Clint, Steve no one."

Garrett walked over to Fitz, Skye, Kat and Jess and said, "Is there anything on this plane you don't want them to get their hands on?"

Everyone looked down to Skye, "If Hydra want her, I want to make sure they don't get her." Kat said

Skye was typing at her laptop when Coulson walked in and Ward said, "Sir, the 0-8-4 specs, Asgardian weaponry, portal creation, Donnie's weather machine. If they get their hands on Gravitonium in the fridge-"

Coulson cut Ward off saying, "It's below the fridge no records."

"Okay but on the off chance they do find it, we'll be giving them the designs to weaponize it." Ward said

Kat nodded as she walked over to them, "The drug from Tahiti, all here. If Hydra is about to seize this plane. We need to wipe the system."

"I'm backing it up on this hard drive to keep our edge." Skye said as she continued typing

Coulson nodded, "Then do it. Scrub the plane clean."

"It'll take some time." Skye said

Garrett walked into the room saying, "We're working on buying you some."

Ward walked over to Kat and said, "I want to say I'm sorry. Maybe I was wrong about you."

Kat nodded, "You were wrong about me I would happily die before I go back to Hydra but you were right about a few things."

"I knew it. The accent?" Ward guessed

Kat shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe."

. . . . .