Providence

"I am about to tell you something that will make you very happy

"I am about to tell you something that will make you very happy." Kat said as she walked into the control room of the hub.

Coulson turned to Kat, "What is it?"

"The Cube has been retaken all Hydta agents have been flushed out and are running." Kat said

Coulson nodded, "So that makes four."

Skye smiled and said, "See I told you more would turn up."

Jess walked into the room saying, "The hull is almost completely repaired Fitz has been working non stop, flight systems are back online."

"And the Cargo ramp?" Coulson asked

"Fitz says that it will be operational." Jess said

"Sir incoming transmission." An agent called

On the screen a man appeared in army uniform

"This is Colonel Glenn Talbot US Air Force. I need to speak with whoever's in charge over there."

"Colonel Talbot I'm Agent a Phil Coulson I'm happy we could-"

Talbot cut Coulson off, "Mr Coulson. It's a real mess you boys have gotten us into."

Coulson nodded, "Hydra caught us by surprise."

"Well that's an understatement it's troubling how deeply embedded Hydra was within your ranks."

"Especially troubling for us sir but I assure you we're going on the offensive. The Hub is secure all remaining agents stand read to assist you in whatever-"

Talbot cut Coulson off, "I think we've had about all the assistance we can handle from SHIELD I'm sending in a peacekeeping force they're gonna take control."

Coulson nodded, "Understood. What should I tell my men to expect?"

"We just wanna ask a few questions get the lay of the land. Everything checks out you and your boys can be on your Merry."

"Sounds good." Coulson said, the call ended Coulson turned around, "This doesn't sound good."

"He is lying 100 percent." Kat said as she, Jess, Coulson and Skye walked out of the room