Chapter 3 : Song of Nature

Soon a week passed and Sunday has come....

It was relaxing morning of Sunday, Riddhima woke up late in the morning. She finished her routine and got ready for the market.

She dailed Aastha's number, Aastha was doing her daily prayer, she picked up the call.

"Hi... Good morning Riddhima"

"Good morning Aastha, actually I am going to market to buy some essentials do you need anything?"

Aastha : "Hey then let's go together, wait for five minutes I am also coming with you."

Riddhima : "That great, come fast "

In few moments Aastha came running from her room,

"Ahh... Let's go...."

Riddhima : "But on one condition"

Aastha : "Now what??!!!!" As she came running she was breathing heavily

Riddhima : "we' ll go by auto" she crossed her fingers

Aastha : "Ok let's go"

Riddhima gave puzzled look,

Aastha : "What?? You must be thinking how easily I said yes !!! But ya I am not that kind of girl I can go in my luxurious car and can go by public transport as well....."

Both smiled at each other....

************************************
From the main gate they took auto for market. Auto was passing by the narrow lane of old city, soon they reached to the market.

Upon reaching,

Aastha : "So ma'am we have reached, now what's in your wishlist??"

Riddhima : "hmm... I want to have some fruits, vegetables for salad and my weekly magazine, and you??"

Aastha : "Golgappa.... !!!!"

Riddhima : "What??!!!"

Aastha : "I want to have Golgappa, in market there is small stall for Golgappa, I just love it. After your shopping we'll go there. And this was the only motive to come here..." She winked at Riddhima.

Riddhima and Aastha bought fruits and vegetables then they went to book stall to have her magazine.

Aastha : "I think you are in love with this "Sahil"

Riddhima : "Love?! No Aastha, love is so pure and deep feeling , I adore sahil, his writing gives me immense happiness and subtleness."

Aastha : "Ok.... We will see, but tell me one thing don't you feel anyday that atleast once you should meet this poet."

Riddhima : "Ya I also, even I wrote letter also but he doesn't want to disclose about him. So ya respecting his decision."

Aastha : "Ok... Now come fast Golgappa is calling me...."

Riddhima : "You are like a kid ..."

They came to Golgappa stall, after having one Golgappa,

Riddhima : "It's awesome..... I like it."

Aastha : "See... told you....!!"

They had Golgappa and about to leave the stall, just then Riddhima saw karan.

She called him by his name, karan was also surprised by seeing Riddhima. He came forward and say hi to Riddhima.

Riddhima : "Meet my friend Aastha and Aastha he is karan."

Aastha : "Karan... !!! You must be the one who got scholarship right?!"

Karan : "Ya... I am"

Aastha forward her hand towards Karan "hi... Pleasure meeting you, by the way will you have Golgappa?!"

Karan smiled "no.. no... I will leave as I have some important work."

Riddhima : "Common today is Sunday..."

Karan : "Ya that's why, need to complete work today only from tomorrow I will not have time."

Riddhima : "Ok... "

Aastha and Riddhima said by to karan. After his departure

Aastha : "he is so down to earth ... "

Riddhima : "ya... Actually he comes from a family whose financial condition is not so impressive. But he is really very kind hearted and genuine."

Aastha : "Ya second with you, Riddhima lets go the mall market end from where whole valley is seen, I am sure you will definitely like it."

Riddhima : "Ok let's go... "

They reached to the other end of market. Riddhima was amazed by the beauty of nature.

"Aastha, I love this kind of picturesque!!! This is so beautiful...."

They sat on a bench and started gazing the zing zag way of Darjeeling.

Riddhima : "Aastha can we go there??!!! "

She pointed to a place which was covered with lush green grass and tall trees,

Aastha : "Ok... Let's go"

Aastha received call from her home, while Riddhima was walking through the grass and humming a song,

"Inn waadiyon mein takra chuke hai
Humse musafir yun toh kayi
Dil na lagaya humne kisi se
Qisse sune hai yun toh kayi

Aise tum mile ho
Aise tum mile ho
Jaise mil rahi ho itr se hawa
Qaafirana sa hai
Ishq hai ya kya hai"

Indeed her sweet and melodious voice was adding beauty in this atmosphere....

She has closed her eyes was lost in song and in her own imagination, just then she stumbled upon someone but timely that person hold her,

She stopped singing spontaneously,
She opened her eyes and saw, she felt jolt,

Words slipped from her mouth "Vansh..."

Vansh was still holding her by her waist, she was staring him like never before,

Due to the heavy breeze of air, traces of her was coming to her face and she was facing trouble with it. Vansh forwarded his hand and tucked her traces.

Unknowingly Vansh said "why did you stop singing??!!!"

Riddhima suddenly got up and deteched herself from him,

"Excuse me" her eyes got widen.

Now Vansh also came into senses, as if he was lost somewhere,

"I mean to say, I was getting disturbed here, so it's good you stop singing."

Riddhima : "for your kind information it's not school premises where you can do whatever will come in your mind. I will not tolerate this." She said breathlessly

Vansh was shocked "hey listen I told you in a very moderate tone but you....."

Just then Aastha came, "Hey Riddhima...let's go"

She just noticed Vansh was also there,

"Oh Vansh, I mean you are alone !!"

Vansh : "Hi Aastha, well needed some alone time ... So.... "

Aastha : "Good ... well bye, enjoy your alone time , Riddhima... We are getting late."

Riddhima gave bitter look to Vansh. They both left the place.

Vansh's pov "Is she a mental case?! I mean I "The Vansh Raisinghania" talked softly with her, but yes Sneha was right she has hell kind of ego. Well you keep your ego with you Ms. Riddhima. I have lot of work to do.... "

He sat beneath the tree and started gazing the blue sky and chirping birds.

************************************

That is it for this chapter.... I hope you like it,

Story is moving forward bit slow but definitely steady because I don't want to hurry for any thing.

I will try to update next chapter soon,

Till then stay safe stay happy...

Story will be continued in next chapter....