Chapter 40 : Togetherness

Vansh and Riddhima were together in a cab,

Vansh was holding Riddhima's hand, he sensed that she is tensed due to her parents.

Vansh : "trust me once ! I won't let you down"

Riddhma : "I trust you Vansh, and I have faith that you will win their love"

Soon cab reached to the hotel, Vansh and Riddhima off from the cab. Riddhma was so frightened but Vansh was holding her hand firmly.

As soon as they reached to their room, Poonam gave them a bitter look.

Riddhma : "mumma ! Listen to Vansh please"

Poonam signed her not to utter a word but Vansh "Aunty....!"

The affection he was having in his voice did charm for Poonam that she stand still there.

Vansh : "I really want to talk to you and uncle. Please atleast listen to me once."

Aashish came he greeted Vansh and signed him to seat and feel comfortable.

Vansh cleared his throat "uncle, Aunty, whatever has happened was all due to my mistake. I know no words or apology can heal the wound which has been created by my sword like words. But today I promise you I will never ever repeat my mistake. Please give me a chance because I love Riddhima alot and can't live without her."

Aashish saw love in his eyes, which was pious enough. A person can't hide his feelings when his eyes used to emote the feelings.

Aashish : "Vansh... We have no hard feelings for you, but it's difficult whatever has happened is hard to get over."

Vansh : "I understand uncle, but I swear on my god that I will try my level best to repent my mistake."

Poonam : "There is nothing like we don't trust you but ....."

Before she could complete her sentence,

Vansh interven "Aunty, I am not at all forcing you to forgive me. But atleast consider me for a chance atleast."

Aashish : "Vansh.... Let's put a full stop to this, whatever has happened let us consider as a dreadful dream. Only we want an assurance that you will never hurt our daughter and never come to any conclusion before knowing the whole truth."

Vansh moved forward to Aashish, he hold his hand "uncle, I promise I will never let you down...." His eyes were moist.

Poonam came forward "Vansh ! We trust you....!"

A teardrop slipped from his eye "I can't describe how relieved I am today. Thank you for giving me this chance."

Aashish : "you are also our son beta! "

Vansh : "I am so touched !"

Poonam came with some sweets "let's have something sweet !"

Poonam forwarded a piece of sweet to Vansh, with a borad smile vansh opened his mouth and had mouthful of it.

Then Poonam moved towards Riddhma "beta... I am sorry"

Riddhma with teary eyes "no Mumma, don't say Sorry"

Poonam fed her sweet "it's a beginning of new relations...."

Riddhima and Vansh were utmost happy. They all sat together and conversing with eachother.

After sometime Vansh "now let me take your leave"

Aashish and Poonam "no beta have dinner with us...."

Vansh : "No... We will have some other day for sure...."

Aashish : "sure we understand today was much heavier for you... I believe you need to take rest now...."