Chapter 28 : Bid Adieu

Riddhima entered into the principal's cabin. There was tensed situation as her parents were sounding stressed.

Upon her arrival principal " Miss Riddhima... Being a bright students I haven't expected this from you and karan. I am sorry but you have to leave st. George. I have called karan's parents too"

Upon hearing this Poonam and Ashish left stunned.

Aashish : "sir please try to listen what she has to say. I am sure my daughter will never do such thing."

Principal : "Ms. Riddhima you want to say something ?"

While Riddhima was still in shock,

Riddhima's pov "I don't want to live here where I got betrayal in friendship and love. I will go from here , I will not going to see their faces even "

Seeing her lost principal asked again "Ms. Riddhima!!"

She awakened from her thoughts "No sir"

Principal : "it means you accept that these pictures aren't morphed, and these are real???"

Riddhima : "Yes sir "

Poonam and Ashish had a sad and bitter glance at Riddhima...

Principal : "Ok. Mr and Mrs sharma I believe it's clear now, you can collect certificate from admin. Thank you"

Riddhima didn't say a word and left the cabin, upon coming out,

Poonam slapped hard "what was that??? You really have an affair with that guy? And pictures are true??? I just want to say you have disappointed us to the core Riddhima...."

She was so angery that she couldn't read helplessness in Riddhima's eyes but her father sensed something fishy.

He moved towards her and hugged her,

"Beta ! I know you can never do like this. Please share with us. We are there for you in all odds..."

Now Riddhima bursted into tears "papa.. please take me from here. Please..."

Now Ashish was confirmed something is surely there but as Riddhima was highly vulnerable he decided not give her much stressed.

Aashish : "Ok beta.. we will go to our home. And will have admission there itself. Ok"

Riddhima : "papa...!"

She was still crying hard.

After completing the admin formality she came to her hostel room and started packing her stuffs.

While packing she came across the perfume which Vansh has gifted her, she took in it banged it to a wall.
Her heart also scattered same as the pieces of glass bottle.

She was crying miserably,

"Rang ye gham ka, Itna hai gehra
Sadiyon bhi hoga halka nahin
Halka nahin"

With heavy heart she packed her bag and made her way to exit. When she spotted Aastha near her room. They both had an intense gaze. They exchanged some unspoken words.

Riddhima's pov "now atleast say something, you are my best friend Aastha. Still I have some hope that you will come and hug me tight"

Aastha's pov "Riddhima... Now atleast say that those pictures weren't reality, please... Today I have lost my friend and love too."

After few moments, Poonam came towards Riddhima and hold her hand, she directed her towards exit.

While Aastha and Riddhima both felt unbearable pain of parting.

At Vansh's room,

Vishal banged into his room "Riddhima is going.. stop her for god sake. I am telling you Vansh, you will have to pay heavy price from this. Please"

Vansh who was still furious "Vishal... Be in your limit. Were you deaf when she said that our relationship is over now. Then why should I go and pledge for this name sake relationship."

Vishal : "I just can't believe! Well... You do whatever you want to. But let me tell you one thing we can't be friends anymore. You were spoilt , arrogant but never bad from heart but today you have been bad to worst. Bye Vansh."

He stormed out of his room.

After his departure vansh,

"Wow Riddhima... You are master, you snatched my friend as well...."

While he was lost in thoughts, his instict said "vansh... Stop her. She is your Love... You can't do this with her. You used to say that her mind is winning is over her heart but today your mind is winning over your heart. Somewhere bottom of the heart you also know it's not true. Something is definitely there which can't be seen. Go to her and  get her back in your life."

Vansh : "Nooo..." He roared

"Vansh Raisinghania can't bear betrayal. She cheated on me. I can't be with her now."

He also burts into tears. After few moments, he received message from Aastha.

"She is going"

Don't know why upon reading this, he started feeling uneasy.

"What??? Now what this Aastha wants? She was also there when all that happened. And was clear that she have to leave st. George then now why is she messaging me... Why...." He was greening and screaming.

Suddenly he got up,

"Riddhima... Is she going??!!! I... I... Can't leave without her... I just can't. I have to stop her... I have to..."

He ran towards main entrance of the school. Whereas Riddhima was with her parents. Her father was arranging her baggage into the car.

"Riddhima... Let's go"

While Riddhima was still starring at the school premises. Some where down the heart she was expecting that Vansh will come and stop her.

Other side vansh was litrally running and in hurry he stumbled upon a stone and fell on the ground. His knee was bleeding, still he managed to walk as fast as possible.

Riddhima closed her eyes and shed a tear drop. Then she took a deep breath and sat into the car.

As soon as Vansh reached to the main gate, engine of the car has been ignited and made its way to their home.

Vansh sat on his knee , was all dejected and crying hard.

"Lost you .... Riddhima...  !!!! " He screamed as hundreds of thorns piercing him within.

"Tere nishaan yaadon mein hain
Tu kyun nahi taqdeer mein
Nadaan dil hai dhoondta
Qurbat teri tasveer mein

Mumkin nahin hai tujhko bhulaana
Dekhe Khudaya do aashiqaan diyaan tabahiyan
Ve badi lambiyaan si judaiyaan"

"Why you did this with me.... Why you cheated on me Riddhima... I loved from my whole heart. Why you tore my heart into pieces..  why....?! Riddhima.... Riddhima....!!!!! I hate you for betrayal...  Riddhima....! "

Tears were rolling down from his eyes......

************************************
I have no words except sorry...

I will try to update soon...

Till then stay safe stay happy....

Story will be continued in next chapter....