Chapter 20 : Spill the Beans

After an hour they reached to Gangtok.

Teacher was giving instructions to students.

"Students,
      You cam collect your room keys from reception according to your name. Today we are not going for sightseeing as there is rain forecast.
You can roam around and can spend time with your friends. Tomorrow morning we will leave for Tsomgo lake."

After she concluded everyone started to disperse. Aastha and Riddhima collected their baggage and headed towards their room.

It was twin sharing so Riddhima and Aastha shared the room. Riddhima was getting freshen up in her room while Aastha was checking messages from her parents.

When she heard knocked, Aastha went to open the door. She had a smile seeing Vansh.

"Hey Vansh...!"

Vansh : "Aastha .. where is Riddhima?"

Aastha : "she's getting fresh, will let her know that you came "

Vansh : "Ya thanks...."

He left, after few moments Riddhima came.

"So your love came, few minutes before."

Riddhima : "what did he say?"

Aastha : "Nothing, I believe I am not the person to listen what he intended to say..."

Riddhima : "Aastha?!"

Aastha : "now Shut up and make plan for tonight."

Riddhima : "means?!"

Aastha : "oh god... Make plan to confess Riddhima...!"

Riddhima : "what? No . No... Not today" she was again getting nervous

Aastha : "then when sweetie... Why are you stretching it unnecessarily? Can't you see how impatient he is "

Aastha hold her hand,

"Say it Riddhima please..."

Riddhima nodded.

She dailed Vansh's number, vansh was delighted to receive her call

"So finally you called, say .. what's the plan?"

Riddhima : "Let's have a dinner together at restaurant from where whole valley is visible "

Vansh : "sounds interesting... But let's have high tea together in evening."

Riddhima : "ok... See you then"

They had proper rest then, Riddhima got read. She was wearing white color dress. She and Aastha went to cafe for high tea.

Vansh and Vishal were waiting for them. Upon their arrival they were greeted by them.

"Have a seat girls."

Both smiled at Vansh and Vishal.

They had tea and cookies. Then Vishal asked Aastha to have a walk.

"Ya fine... Let's go "

They both went to have a walk. Now only Riddhima and Vansh were there.

Vansh was staring Riddhima,

"What happened? Is anything not right?" Riddhima asked

Vansh : "definitely... Not... Just admiring your beauty."

Riddhima was getting shy enough. Suddenly heavy wind started blowing, when he remembered,

"Oh shit ! I forgot to close door of my balcony. Riddhima just coming in while. Ok"