Chapter 26 : Conspiracy

After couple of months....

With the passage of time Vansh and Riddhima indulged with eachother emotionally. Now it's been their routine to meet each other daily.

It feels like in a blink of an eye time has flown and final exam was round the corner. Each student was busy in preparation.

Vansh and Riddhima also started combine studies as Riddhima was strong in biology and Vansh was good enough in physics.

They used to study together.

************************************
Finally the day has arrived, it's the first day examination and paper of biology.

Vansh and Riddhima met each other before exam. Both wished each other best luck and entered into their respective examination hall.

One by one papers were getting over. Both were quite happy with eachother's performance.

And.....

It's the evening of last paper.....

Everyone was Joyous as now they will have summer vacation and they can go to their home.

Riddhima came out of the examination hall, when she saw Aastha,

"Aastha... How are you?? And how's the paper?"

Aastha : "was nice Riddhima, quite easy one. And yours??"

Riddhima : "nice ... "

Aastha : "so when are you going to Guwahati?"

Riddhima : "the after tomorrow. After the cultural fest."

Aastha : "thank god, you know I had feeling that you will not going to attend this. But I am glad. By the way where is Vansh?!"

Just when they heard "tumne bulaya aur hum chale aye...!"

"Hi girls"

Aastha : "hi .. Vansh..."

Riddhima : "Hi..."

Vansh : "so... All set for cultural fest?"

Aastha : "Yes super excited"

Vansh : "and you???" He had a glance at Riddhima

Riddhima : "I am not coming I have my tickets for Guwahati of tomorrow"

Vansh : "What?? No way"

Riddhima winked at Aastha, and Vansh noticed this.

"Madam don't play such prank with me. I won't let you do this with me... You are not going anywhere."

Riddhima : "but I have to as it's summer vacation now..." She chuckled

Vansh : "getting saddist pleasure Riddhima... This is not at all good"

While Riddhima and Aastha Started laughing.

Riddhima : "ok Vansh... See you soon."

Vansh : "Ya... Will call you "

Both said bye to Vansh and came to hostel.

************************************
It's next day evening....

Aastha and Riddhima were getting ready in their room. Aastha was wearing Purple shimmer fish cut gown and applying make-up.

While Riddhima wore pink colored Princess like gown. She kept her hair open and did appropriate makeup.

Both complemented eachother.

Riddhima : "All set?"

Aastha : "Anyday" she winked at her.