Chapter 29 : Unbearable Heartache

After couple of days in Kolkata....

At Vansh House...

Vansh, Neelam and Kamal were seating together for dinner. They were having dinner together when kamal signed Neelam something.

Neelam cleared her throat "Vansh! When your next year is commencing?"

Vansh saw upward, "Hmm. Mom dad from couple of days I wanted to say something, now I don't want to continue St. George I want to be with you two here in kolkata."

Both left suprised yet stunned because from first to eleven standard he studied in St George. So now why is he saying like this...

Kamal : "Vansh... Is there any issue?"

Vansh : "no dad. Now a days I am feeling lonely and there also I was having home sickness so please get my admission here only for next year. Please."

He up from his chair "mine is done. Excuse me"

He left and swiftly moved towards his room.

Neelam : "kamal definitely there is something. I know my son, and have you noticed from the day he came from Darjeeling he was all depressed and dejected. What can be the issue??? "

Kamal : "Second with you Neelam. He doesn't seem the Vansh.... As if he has no will left to do anything."

Neelam : "I think I need to talk with Vishal. His best friend, he must be knowing the reason."

Kamal : "you are right Neelam. Please talk. I can't see son in this State."

Both were hell worried for vansh.

Neelam dailed Vishal's number. Soon he picked the call.

"Hello aunty."

"Hi Vishal. How are you?"

"I am good aunty. How about you?"

"Fine here. Vishal.. ! Want to know something. Can you please help with it??"

"Sure aunty please say"

They had a long conversation...

After putting down the call,

"So this is the matter. Now I know what should I do...."

************************************
In Guwahati....

Riddhima's House...

She was making some tune on the paper, when her father came,

"Riddhima...!"

She turned around,

Aashish : "you got admission in top school of Guwahati... Happy now?"

Riddhima with a pale smile "yes papa"

He hugged her, "beta... All these days I haven't asked you anything but today I really want to know please tell me the real reason for quitting St. George."

Riddhima was all tensed but she knew that her father is understanding enough "papa ! I and karan didn't have any relationship. Yes those pictures were true but they way someone has taken and used it was all wrong. At St. George I met Vansh and we were in a relationship....."

Aashish cut her in between "were??? "

Riddhima : "Yes papa. He also believed those pictures and humiliate me so called of the relationship."

While stating all these she got tears in her eyes. Ashish smiled and wiped her tears "beta... If he didn't trust you it's his call, but you must not have any grave feeling for him."

Riddhima's eyes got wide open "papa... Are you serious!"

Aashish : "see I have never meet that guy but if you have choosen him then he must be special enough. Now try to forget him and focus on your future. The bitterness towards him is not letting you to move forward. And I really don't like it, your goal is to be a successful doctor. And I want you to fulfill it."

Riddhima : "papa... My heart is not getting agree to forgive him. Now I hate him"

Aashish : "Beacuse you still love him, that's why you are unable to forgive him. Hate is also a part of love beta, the moment you stop feeling anything about any person you must understand that person doesn't hold any kind of importance in your life."

Riddhima was still shedding tears,

Aashish : "ok... I have some work, come in while for dinner ok?!"

Riddhima nodded.

Aashish came to Poonam and let her know the real issue.

Poonam : "how dare she?! Aashish .. did we send her to St George for this only?? I am highly engranged."

Aashish : "Poonam. ! Common... She hasn't done anything wrong. And how can you forget we also did love marriage, stop being judgemental..."

Poonam took deep breath "now what should we do??"

Aashish : "Nothing... She just need our support to Come out from all these. Make her happy. And please talk to her nicely. I have noticed since we came from Darjeeling you haven't talk with her properly. Don't do this with her, she is already in much pain."

Poonam left stunned hearing all these....

************************************
At Kolkata..

Vansh was staring Riddhima's picture,

"Why ... Why ... Am I unble to forget you??? You know I think I deserved these only. The way I broke up with others girls, this can be the only punishment for me."

He took his dairy and started writing,

"Waqt Bhi Haar Jaate Hain
Kai Baar Zajbaaton Se,
Kitna Bhi Likho,
Kuch Naa Kuch
Baki Rah Jaata Hai."

(By Gulzar saab)

After completing the lines a teardrop slipped from his eye and fell on the dairy.

"Now this has been my destiny to live with your love and  betrayal. I really wish these all could be wrong. Still I am unable to live without you Riddhima.

Whenever I see streaming sparkling water of a river I used to imagine you smiling at me, when sunshine kissed me morning, I feel like it's your soft and tender lips. And in evening when I used to seat beneath my Parijaat tree and gust of wind passed by me I feel like it's you who clinged and crawled in my arms....

My life has been meaningless without.. Riddhima... Why you did this??!!! Why...?!"

He was crying while remancing their moments which they spent together.....

************************************
Sorry guys for the late update...

As it's Weekend so having double duties 😁

I know I can't ask whether you liked it or not. Because many of you are heartbroken due to last two chapters....

Stay tuned to know what's there in Vansh and Riddhima's destiny?!

I will try to update soon...

Till then stay safe stay happy...

Story will be continued in next chapter.....