Chapter 37 : Truth Prevailed

Riddhima, Aashish and Poonam arrived at Darjeeling, St. George.

They were waiting for principal, as soon as he came, he invited them into the cabin.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Sharma, hello Riddhima."

Aashish : "hello sir, what is the matter as you have called us like this"

Principal : "Yes, I am sorry for that. Actually I want to apologise for that incident."

Aashish : "but what happened suddenly??"

Principal : "we found out the real culprit"

He signed peon and peon broght someone into the cabin. All three turned around and Riddhima was all shocked "Sneha and Alisha"

Principal : "these two girls tried to defame you and Karan, I know it's too late now but being principal of this school it's my sole responsibility as I have also did injustice with Riddhima. I have made sure that these two girls won't get admission easily anywhere. I have already given orders for restriction with worst reports."

He called peon and ask him to take these two girls.

Aashish : "we are thankful to you, that you dig out the truth. We are happy that you find out our daughter wasn't at fault."

Principal : "do not thank me, it's Ms. Aastha chaturvedi who found out this and informed us."

Upon hearing Aastha's name Riddhima was all emotional. Somehow she hold herself.

After few minutes of formal talk they left the principal's cabin. After coming out Riddhima litrally ran towards girl's hostel.

Aashish and Poonam were happy that finally it's been proven that their daughter wasn't at fault.

After reaching at the hostel she dailed Aastha's number, Aastha was in her room. As soon as Riddhima's name popped in her phone, she went so happy yet emotional.

She picked up the call "Hello"

Riddhima : "Aastha... Can you come down please?"

Aastha was all numb she could only say "yes"

She was running towards the exit, as soon as she reached at the gate. She saw Riddhima standing infront of her.

Both were crying, both moved forward and hugged each other.

Aastha : "I am sorry... I am so Sorry"

As she was sobbing her voice was trembling.

Riddhima : "why you didn't call me?? Why you didn't let me know all these??? When did you find out all these????"

Now Aastha hold herself a bit,

"Let's seat somewhere as there is lot more to discuss."

They came to garden and sat in a bench.

Aastha : "Riddhima... I have done nothing. It's Vansh who did everything"

Now Riddhima hold her self-control,
"What??? Aastha say properly"

Aastha : "six months ago he called me, and shared his plan with me. He had doubt on sneha but he had no proof against her so ,

Flashback shown.....

Before couple of days,

Vansh called Sneha,

Sneha was in her room, as soon as she saw Vansh's name she was all excited.

"Hi Baby... I know you will definitely call me...."

Vansh : "hi... Sweetheart.... How are you?"