Chapter 21 : Unexpected Confession

Scene shifted to resturant, a table shown in left most corner. Light was dim and scented candles were wafting it's fragrance in the air.

Vansh was seating on a chair and waiting for Riddhima. He has got bunch of red roses for her. He caressed roses,

"Finally the day has come. I am so happy !!!"

After few moments,

He saw Riddhima coming, as light was dim he couldn't see her properly from the decent distance.

Now Riddhima was coming near to him, and it was a moment when they were infront of each other.

Vansh was awestruck seeing Riddhima as he has never seen her in such dress, she was looking smokingly hot.

"I just can't believe it's you ! Such dress suits you so much. Do wear like this."

He was about to touch her hand but Riddhima backed herself and asked to him to seat first.

Vansh felt something wierd but as he knew that Riddhima is kind of a girl who gets nervous with these kind of gesture. So he didn't ask anything and seat.

Vansh : "atleast say Hi.. Riddhima.."

Riddhima with a fake smile "Hi... Good evening..!"

Soon waiter came to take the order.
Vansh has already decided the order.

"Ya, Almond brocoli soup,pasta with basil pesto, farm delight pizza and..."

He asked Riddhima "which mocktail would you like to have?!"

"Blue Lagoon"

"Perfect, one blue lagoon and bloody marry... Thank you"

Waiter nodded....

As soon as he left Riddhima ,

"What is your name?"

"What??? Riddhima ... I hope you are not kidding with me!"

Riddhima : "I am not... Definitely not... Please start with your formal introduction. So let's start with name."

Vansh : "your sense of humour is next level. Ok..." He took deep breath,

"So... Hi... I am Vansh Raisinghania, the only son of Kamal and Neelam Raisinghania. I belong from Kolkata."

Riddhima started laughing, he did slow clap "still saying lie.... Have to appreciate your zeal..."

Now vansh getting serious "Riddhima what is Wrong with you?! Why are you behaving like this?!"

Riddhima : "let me give your brief introduction, so... " She also took deep breath.

"You are Vansh Raisinghania or Sahil?"

Now Vansh's heart skipped a beat, the thing happened from which he was running away, he tried to hide from everyone even from Riddhima also....

"Say... !!!" She roared

Vansh was all tensed that how can she came to know and top of it how will he make her understand his point of view.

Vansh : "Riddhima! Listen... You have to listen to me."

Riddhima : "yes I am here for your explanation only... Say..."

Vansh tried to hold her hand but she jerked his hand out.

Vansh : "Riddhima.. ! It's true that sahil is none other than me, I have written all those poetry. But when I decided to write I had decided to hide my identity to maintain the integrity. And when I came to know that you have also developed feelings for Sahil, I got worried and suddenly lost my capabilities to write even..."

Riddhima was still giving him sarcastic gaze "you seriously want me to believe this?!"

Vansh : "it's true Riddhima... "

After that there were silent moments, suddenly there was thuder of clouds and lightning.

Restaurent staff asked them to come inside and have dinner. But Riddhima made her way towards stranded and dark place.

Vansh rushed after her,

"Riddhima... Riddhima..."

But she wasn't responding to Vansh and kept walking fast, soon Vansh cought her and hold her hand.

"What was this behaviour? This is stranded and alone place. Anything can happen here. Have you gone mad??" Care and possessiveness can be clearly seen in Vansh's eyes.

Riddhima : "dare you touch me Vansh... You hurt me alot and still your answer is not convincing enough. Still there is something to share... Am I right?? Or am I right??"

Vansh roared "yes... You are right"

His voice was chocking still he continued "the day when I found love in your eyes for Sahil - an imaginary character I couldn't bear that. Though sahil is me but I can't see you love someone else..." He was grinning at her.

He hold her by her shoulder, "Riddhima... I wanted you to love me, vansh... This is me, the reality... Riddhima..."

Now Riddhima also started crying, she held his collar "couldn't you see, the difference between love and admiration?! Couldn't you see how much I love you??!! "

Vansh : "say one more time..."

Riddhima hide herself in his arms "I love you.... Vansh.. love you so much. I adore, I admire sahil because his words are having depth meaning of each feelings. But you are love of my life, I couldn't think my life without you."

She dragged him towards her and smashed his lips with her, for a moment Vansh couldn't believe this then he also hold her by her waist and kissed her with equal passion.

Indeed it was a passionate kiss, they both were so indulged into eachother's embrace.

Vansh : "I love you Riddhima... Love you alot. You have no idea you have completed me today. I feel I got myself back. I got everything today..."

Then they again had a passionate kiss.

Riddhima was caressing his lips "atleast now complete that poetry Vansh... Please"

They had and intense eye lock.

"Dar hai ki kahin ye zaheer na ho jaye,
Naam tera labon pe naa jaaye,

Anjaan tu bhi nahi hai,
Ki naa paye samaj,

Apna zikr mere Fasano mein...."

(Guys, do let me know, did you like this one? As left this incomplete in previous chapter.)

Riddhima had tears in her eyes,

"You won me today, and let me tell you I love only and only Vansh... !! My Vansh...."

They both lost in eachother's arms, soon they sensed rain drops were falling on their face.

"Yeh saazish hai boondon ki
Koyi khwahish hai chup chup si"

************************************
Precap :

Vansh started kissing on her neck, while Riddhima was caressing his hair,

"honthon ki arzi aaise thukraaon na

saanson ki marzi ko jutlaaon na"

End of precap....

(Some sizzling and hot moments your way in next chapter !!)

Hey guys... I really hope you must be like their confession, I know it's quite unexpected to confess like this but I wanted in this way.

I really hope you like my imagination....

I will try to update soon...

Till then stay safe stay happy...

Story will be continued in next chapter....