Chapter 31 : Puchka

Next day morning...

Riddhima woke up and after getting freshen up she was helping Apurva in household chores.

When she received call from Vishal,

"Hey how are you???"

Riddhima : "good... You say!"

Vishal : "fine... Just came from Darjeeling. By the way what you both are doing?"

Riddhima : "nothing I am helping Apurva di and karan is manageing evening's preparation"

Vishal : "great then, let's go for Puchka... I will take you to the place where you can enjoy kolkata's best Puchka."

Riddhima's voice was ticking "wow.. panipuri... I just love it. You know Vishal I and Aas..."

Suddenly she realised she was going to utter Aastha's name, but she gulped down.

Vishal : "it's ok Riddhima, you can share with me. Let's meet first. I have so many things to share with you...."

Riddhima : "yes let's meet... It's been so long to pour my heart out."

Both said bye and out down the call.

After sometime,

Riddhima and karan left for the place which was suggested by Vishal. After few minutes they reached there.

Vishal was already waiting for them. Seeing them coming, he first hugged karan and then Riddhima.

"Guys... So nice to see you both."

Riddhima and karan "yes Vishal"

Vishal : "let's have Puchka first... "

Riddhima and karan giggling seeing impatience of Vishal.

They were having Puchka when Vansh was passing by them. He saw karan with Riddhima and suddenly pressed break, with a scream of break bike was stopped.

He couldn't believe his eyes, there was karan, Riddhima and Vishal. They were enjoying Puchka together.

"So she showed true colours, means I wasn't wrong. Still they are together. If you wanted to be with him then why did you do drama of love with me? Riddhima I am not going to forgive you for this."

He was staring them with agony and grin. While having Puchka , Riddhima's lips were smeared with spicy water, she was going to clean it. When karan took tissue and cleaned her lips.

Vansh couldn't bear this,

"Riddhima... !!!" He was grinning

Just when vishal "hmm so did you like???"

Karan and Riddhima "definitely...."

Vishal : "guys let's have a selfie with puchka.... "

Both said yes.....

All three took one Puchka and had few selfies together....

Riddhima hugged karan and Vishal "guys.... Thanks alot. You both are my support system."

Karan and Vishal : "we are always there for your , our sweet friend...."

Vansh was still standing there like a statue,

"I don't believe this... She is literally having fun, where I am burning in this day and night. I forgot how to smile and she is enjoying Puchka, selfie and hugging around publically....

Riddhima... I have never thought you will give me pain for lifetime. I wish I can also return this to you.... Then you will also come to know how does it feel when you see your love in another's arms ..."