Chapter 25 : Last Day

It's the beautiful morning....

Everyone gethred to leave for sightseeing, as that was the last day of trip. They were on their way to seven sisters waterfall.

Riddhima and Aastha sat together in bus and behind them vishal and vansh were seating.

Vishal : "Aastha... Can I ask you something?!"

Aastha : "I know what you want to ask, so let me clear the air. I have feelings for karan, so sorry Vishal."

Vishal : "oh you really broke my heart. Well I must I am not lucky like Vansh... "

Vansh : "oh common Vishal"

Riddhima : "guys! Let's plan something for tonight as it's our last night here "

Vansh being mischievous "sure sure .. !"

Riddhima sensed it "Vansh.. ! Please"

Aastha : "Common Riddhima... You really need to spent time with Vansh. In Darjeeling you won't get these much quality time."

Riddhima : "Aastha!" She rolled her eyes.

Vansh : "Let it be Aastha... She doesn't want to spend time with me... " He made puppy like cute face

Riddhima : "you all are too dramatic persons. Fine... I am ready"

Vansh : "oh god.. just can't believe... Aastha you are my saviour if you weren't there then this will not be possible. As your friend is dumb enough."

Upon hearing this Riddhima started beating vansh.

Soon they reached to waterfall. It's beautiful and scenic one. They enjoyed with the streams of waterfall, clicked beautiful and memorable pics together.

 They enjoyed with the streams of waterfall, clicked beautiful and memorable pics together

************************************
It's evening...

Aastha was getting ready, just when Riddhima came. She was wearing short black dress.

Riddhima : "hmm you are looking gorgeous Aastha."

Aastha : "Thank you but you are looking smokingly hot."

Riddhima : "by the way Aastha, when are you planning to confess your feelings before Karan?"

Aastha : "I don't know Riddhima... You know I have fear if he doesn't have same feelings for me then what will happen? I can't loose this friendship.. for the first time I felt something like this for anyone."

Riddhima hold her hand "don't worry, he will definitely understand. My friend will get love by her love ..."

Aastha hugged her "you are my bestie Riddhima"

Riddhima : "love you Aastha..."

Aastha kissed her "love you my babe, now let's got or else your love will go mad without you"