Chapter 35 : Can Ever Be Reconcile???

It's night....

Riddhima was still awake. She was still thinking about Vansh.

"You are late Vansh, too late.... I wish you have realised this that day only. Now I can't do anything... I am seriously unable."

Her face was covered with sadness and agony. She was trying to sleep but somehow Vansh's thoughts has captured her mind.

Other side at Vansh's place....

He was all dejected,

"You left Riddhima... Today I felt like why am I alive?! If you can't be part of my life then what's the meaning to be alive. But I have to bear this poison, beacuse I have to find the person and believe me Riddhima, I am not going to leave that person."

He opened his dairy, and suddenly the pink rose, once given by Riddhima fell from a page.

He took rose and kissed it,

"I can't forget the evening when she gave this rose to me. Indirectly she confess her feelings for me. But because of my stupidity I lost her and her precious love."

He almost on verge of crying but he Pacified himself. That everything will be sort out very soon.

He then took his phone and called someone.

************************************
Next day morning.....

Riddhma was in hall, and saying bye to everyone.

Apurva : "thanks for coming Riddhima, it's really nice. Do come like this..."

Riddhima : "surely di, you have given me so much love. Bye take care."

Apurva and Riddhima hugged each other, "bye Riddhima take care."

Karan and Riddhima out for airport, as soon as they started their way,

Karan : "is everything fine between you and Vansh?"

Riddhima with a surprised gaze "how can you ask such thing karan? You really think so that any can be possible now?"

Karan : "see it's definitely your call and don't take any decision in hurry, seat back take deep breath, then you decide anything. And anyday I am just a call away... Right?!"

Riddhima : "ya..."

Meantime they reached to airport, they off from the car. And was making their way to entrance.

Riddhima's heart skipped a beat, as soon as she saw Vansh was already standing there.

Riddhima's POV "why aren't you understanding Vansh, stop following me. I have fear I will loose my self control which I don't want. Only I know how I hold myself yesterday. When you were crying I want to hug you tight but I can't. Please don't make it tough for me. Please go.....!"

Vansh came near to them,

"Hello Riddhma and Karan"

Karan : "Hi Vansh"

Vansh : "so all set?"

Riddhma wasn't replying at all,

Karan : "Riddhima... ! He is asking something"

Riddhima : "Ya... I heard"

Vansh : "I am not hear to bother you, karan if you don't mind can I have Riddhma for five minutes?!"

Karan : "ofcourse , I mean why are you asking me??? It's all depends upon her choice...."

After saying this, he left from there.

Riddhma wasn't looking at Vansh,

Vansh : "I am not going to ask for any more chances Riddhima. Because now I don't want to put you in tough place. Today I am here to convey only my feelings for you."

Riddhima : "you have only five minutes, say fast."

Vansh : "thanks for reminding, well... Today I am here to give you a promise that I will return you everything that you have lost. And in return I don't want to anything. I loved you only and will always love you only. Now I am not going to ask you whether you will come back to me or not because after my deeds I believe I have lost that right on you.... That's all want to say... It's four minutes, still a minute left"

Riddhma rolled her eyes,

Vansh took out a white rose from his pocket, and forwarded to Riddhima.

"You remember when you gave me that pink rose, that was precious for me. Today when I was on my way to airport I saw these roses and thought to gift you white rose."

Riddhima was looking at Vansh only,

"This is not him, he wasn't like this. How come these much change in him???"

Vansh : "will you please accept it????"

Reluctantly she extended her hand and accept the rose.

Vansh : "you won't say anything Riddhima?"

Riddhima wasn't getting what she should say after all these, she was all numb and sad within.

Riddhima gulped down her grief "Vansh... ! Do not expect anything"

Vansh with a pale smile "I am not at all expecting anything Riddhima...."

Now Riddhima was all broken, she was feeling like she move forward and hug Vansh, she wanted to confess that his pain still affects her. Still she can't see him like this.

"My heart is winning over my mind"

Vansh sensed this,

"I believe you should leave now, it's already more than ten minutes"

Sudden sarcasm and pain was clearly there.

Riddhima : "thanks for reminding..."

Kaha bhi na mene
Nahi jeena mene
Tu jo na mila

Tujhe bhule se bhi na
Bola na mene chahun fasla

Bas fasla rahein
Ban ke kasak jo kahen
Ho aur chahat yeh aur jawan
Teri meri mit jaani hai dooriyan

Both were dejected and heartbroken, they couldn't say to eachother that they still love eachother so much. Still it's impossible to live without eachother.

Riddhima had a Sharpe gaze at him and start walking towards entrance of the airport. She didn't look at him because she was crying and she doesn't want him to see this.

Other side,

Vansh's eyes were also teary, he could see that everything is over now. He can't get back Riddhima now. One mistake of his did this huge mess.

Karan witnessed this scene,

"This is not right, why both are behaving like this. Any dumb can say how much they love each other. Why Riddhima is Stubborn and why Vansh excepted this as his fate. I can't see them like this....."

Riddhima already entered into the airport, vansh was still looking at her till she got disappeared into the crowd.

Kisi roz baarish jo aaye
Samajh lena boondon mein main hoon
Subah dhoop tumko sataaye
Samajh lena kirno mein main hoon

Kuch kahun ya na kahun
Tum mujhko sadaa sunn te rehna

************************************
That's it for this chapter.....

Sorry guys ...  Sorry for all these....

Something big is yet to be happen.... As both are hell Stubborn.

Stay tuned to know what will happen next....

Till then stay safe stay happy....

Story will be continued in next chapter....