Chapter 42 : Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Six years later....

A Hospital has been shown, it was inauguration of that hospital. People were coming to be part of the inauguration and congratulating the person who was having that hospital.

Just when a large mercedes parked near the parking. A person came out of car, he was wearing suit and stylish shoes. He removed glasses from his eyes and with a charming smile he opened door of a car, a female off from the car. She was wearing pink saree , kept her hair open and smiling seeing the hospital.

Yes... You all are right, they were Vansh and Riddhima....

Vansh was doing well in his father's business. He gave another hight to their business. His father was highly proud about him.

Riddhima was now a successful Surgen and working as a head in a renowned hospital.

And it's been a year of their marriage.

They made their way to the entrance. Vansh pat on the person's back,

"Congratulations Karan ...!"

Yes he was karan, he is now owner of a hospital.

Karan's eyes tickled seeing vansh and Riddhma. He hugged Vansh.

Karan : "I am so glad that you both could make it possible. I mean you got time from such busy schedule."

Riddhima : "oh common karan... You are my best friend. I have to come because I know it's a most important day of your life."

Vansh : "so happy for you Karan....!"

Karan : "thanks alot guys....!"

They were conversing with each other just when vishal and Aastha also came.

It's been six months of their marriage.

(Yes this is surprise for all Vishal and Aastha shipper...!)

Aastha and Vishal are having their own company and successfully running the company.

They both came forward and congratulate karan.

Vishal : "congratulations dr. Karan."
He said with a sparkling smile.

Karan : "Vishal.... !!!"

He hugged her tight.

Aastha also congratulate him for this success.

Soon karan excused himself as his other guests weree also coming.

Vansh, Riddhima, Vishal and Aastha grabbed a Circle table and sat together.

Vishal : "so, mr and mrs Raisinghania... How are you??"

Vansh : "hmm.. on top of the world...!"

Vishal : "uff .. you and your attitude... You can never be changed"

Vansh : "definitely... I'll never."

Aastha : "Riddhima...! It's been so long we meet. I believe last we met on our reception."

Riddhima : "you are right Aastha." She said with a pale smile.

Vishal : "guys let's plan a holiday together... "

Riddhma : "great idea yaar ... !!! "

Vansh : "sounds interesting very interesting.... ! "

Just when karan came,

And vansh said "you know karan just we thought a holiday together. It will be damn odd as you are still single." After saying this he bursted into laugh.