Chapter 36 : Reverie

Flight landed at Guwahati airport...

Riddhima off from the aircraft and took a cab to her home. Whole way she was thinking about Vansh only.

In all these thoughts she reached to her home, upon her arrival her mother greets her, "how are your beta? How was the pooja?"

Riddhima : "was good Mumma, umm.. Mumma can we talk later please I fell bit tired due to journey."

Poonam : "oh ofcourse.. how silly of me, you take rest let me get some food and tea for you so that you can feel better."

Riddhima : "ok Mumma"

After getting freshen up when she opened her bag when she saw rose given my Vansh. She opened her cupboard and put that rose with utmost care.

"Like this rose your love is safe and sound in my heart. I will nurture it like a flower."

************************************
It's evening,

Vansh was all disheartened by the departure of Riddhima, still he thought to do what he took pledge of.

He took his phone and dailied a number.

Other side phone has been picked "hi vansh. How are you? Atleast you called me. I have been all alone now."

Vansh : "yes Aastha, but we are at fault."

Aastha : "understood from so long but couldn't gether courage to call Riddhima as I have done inhuman thing with her."

Vansh : "now listen I have to share something and you have to help me in that."

Aastha : "ya please say..."

Vansh and Aastha talked for so long. Then he put down the call,

"Finally now everything will put in right place."

************************************
After couple of months....

It's the time of final exams, Riddhima was preparing for exams.

While she was preparing for physics,

"Missing you Vansh, physics was your strength and you were mine."

She took a deep breath and again continued her study....

Days were passing like this, since all these time there wasn't a single day when she didn't try to call Vansh, she used to take phone and about to dail his number but then she put phone down,

"No... Now we have nothing left and I can't unburied corpse."

And even Vansh also didn't call her once, somehow he also understood that everything is finished.

************************************
Finally the day has come when Riddhima's result was going to be announce. She has topped in her State.

Her parents were on cloud nine. She had so many options for best medical college.

But his father chose kolkata medical college for her. They all were utmost happy by this, so did Riddhima but she wasn't happy from the bottom of her heart.

As if something is still there which is not right, which is not at its place.

His father has arranged a small party for Riddhima's result and admission for medical.

Their close friends took part in it, Vishal and karan also came to be part of their happiness.

Vishal : "congratulations Riddhima... You did exceptionally well"