Chapter 12 : Aa Gaye Hum

Next day morning....

Riddhima woke up from her sleep, first thought that captured her mind was "Vansh"

"Still he didn't call me! Enough is enough now, let me call and take his class...."

She took her phone and dailied his number.

Vansh was still sleeping, he heard his phone was ringing. In a sleepy state he picked up the call.

"Hello"

Riddhima : "Good Morning"

Upon hearing Riddhima's voice he abruptly woke up from his sleep. He couldn't believe that it's actually her call.

"Hi... Good morning"

Riddhima : "I believe I have disturbed you, no worries. I am putting down the call. Call me back later if you have time and wish to do so "

Vansh covered his face with his palm,

Vansh's POV "very good so finally Riddhima did maths and it's marvelous... Now have to make her understand. God... Save me please"

Riddhima : "Ok bye , as I think you have fallen asleep again"

Vansh : "Wait Riddhima!! And stop coming to any conclusion before knowing the truth. I know you are miffed with me, so do I with you. Still talking with you softly."

Riddhima : "Oh... How kind hearted you are !! " In a scarcastic way.

Vansh : "Ok.. thank you. Now will you please listen, see my mom came and she was worried for my health so had to come at home. And I tried to reach you but your phone was constantly busy."

Riddhima : "So did yours, I also tried number of times."

Vansh : "oh so I think our frequency matched in that case."

Riddhima : "Just shut up"

Vansh : "Riddhima ! Stop getting angery atleast ask me about my well being" he said in such innocent way

Riddhima : "How are you?"

"That's too rude, anyway now I am better. And let me tell you I am coming on Saturday. Say what should I bring from Kolkata for you???"

Riddhima : "I don't want anything."

Vansh : "Sweets??!!! Sondesh or roshogolla???"

Riddhima : "Nothing at all...."

Vansh : "ok... I will bring my favorite sweet , then it will be up to you whether you will have it or not"

Riddhima : "ok I am putting down the call I gave to get ready for class."

Vansh : "Ok... No issues I will call you evening...."

Riddhima : "Hmm..."

After putting down the phone,

"You can't say lie properly Riddhima, your tensed and miffed voice was screaming how much you are missing me... Whether you say it or not but I have made a special place in your heart and I also think still you are not having realisation of it...."

************************************
It's evening....

It's a day when weekly magazine published, Riddhima was reading her favorite poet Sahil's column.

"My dear readers,

     From couple of days I am having thoughts to write something soothing and subtle. Last night when I was penning down the poetry, don't know how I ended up writing this song.