Chapter 33 : Broken But Beautiful

Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya
Raahon mein yun jo tu mil gaya
Mushqil se main sambhla tha haan
Toot gaya hoon phir ek dafaa
Baat bigdi hai iss qadar
Dil hai toota, toote hain hum

Vansh was staring at Riddhima, he didn't realise when she threw away that charcoal. He was all numb within, so did Riddhima.

Karan and Vishal saw this from distance, Vishal was about to go when karan hold his hand,

"No Vishal, let them handle it. It's their matter."

Vishal step back.

Riddhima had a glance at his burnt palm, still she can feel his pain. Vansh's eyes were teary and lips were sealed.

"Are you mad??? Who will do like this?"

She hold his hand and delegated him at a corner, she rushed and get the first aid box.

Neelam was also witnessing all these.

"So she is Riddhima... Finally got to see you. Indeed you are beautiful and pretty. Glad to see you are also having same feelings for him. Now I need to fix this as soon as possible..." She took a deep breath.

Meanwhile, Riddhima was applying ointment to his wound.

"Is it paining?!"

Vansh : "outer wounds are easy to get heal rather inner ones."

She didn't reply, finally she wrapped it with a cotton bandaid and leaving from there, just when Vansh hold her hand,

"Thank you !"

Riddhima didn't look at him "I would do the same for any stranger."

Vansh gotten up "stranger?! Seriously?!"

Riddhima was neither replying nor having glance at him. Her such behaviour was unbearable for Vansh.

"Atleast talk to me."

Riddhima was still all silent.

Vansh lost his cool "got damn it, talk to me... I am dying each day...!" His voice was trembling.

Riddhima without looking at him "nothing has left to discuss."

She want to go but Vansh's grip was firm enough that she couldn't go.

"Don't create scene here. It's holy place."

Vansh : "I care a damn, if you don't talk to me I can do anything, and you know my obsession... Right.."

Riddhima had no other option because she didn't want due to her Apurva will get humiliate publically.

She turned around,

"Say...!"

Vansh was looking in her eyes, the eyes which are beautiful, deep as sea and Mysterious like a dence forest. He wanted to touch her lips, which were nothing less than as soft as rose petal.

Riddhima : "say faster.. I don't have whole evening for your nonsense"

Vansh : "how are you?"

Riddhima : "better"

Vansh : "why one liner?"

Riddhima : "that's none of your business...!"

Vansh : "when are you going back?"

Riddhima : "tomorrow"

Vansh : "then let's meet after  conclusion of this pooja"

Riddhima had a sharp sarcastic gaze "really?! I mean really you have thoughts that I will come with you?! Just threw it from your mind. I don't want to share a single moment with you and you are imagining few hours!!! Please... Come out of your day dreaming."