Chapter 4 : Another Encounter

It's Sunday evening....

Vansh was seating on his bed, he was searching something on the search engine.

Just then he received call from Sneha, a smirk appeared on his face.

"Yes !!"

Sneha : "no hello no hi... Straight yes!!"

Vansh : "hmmm why did you call??"

Sneha : "shall we go for dinner tonight?"

Vansh : "no.. I don't feel to come."

Sneha : "Why?? I mean is everything alright? Are you feeling fever or something?"

Vansh : "I am ok sneha, just want to be at room today that's it, why are you stretching it !!"

Sneha in a deep voice "Am I annoying you now?"

Vansh : "uff sneha, sweetheart there is nothing like that, I just want to be here that's it ... please let's wrap it here."

Sneha : "ok fine, but for dinner mess will be available on Sunday then??"

Vansh : " I'll have Maggie."

Sneha : "ok..."

Vansh : "ok then good night"

Sneha : "Good night"

Sneha's pov " seems like he was doing something... But what??? He was sounding lost and scattered. I really need to know"

************************************
Next day morning,

It's lunch time, after completing lunch Riddhima came to library for book issue.

She saw the chart and found out section for the desired book. It was section 4 which was quite dark and alone one in whole library. She searched alot finally she got only one book.

"Let me take it before anyone will"

She extended her hand to took out the book from the rack but book wasn't coming out.

"What is this, has this book been stuck in the rack?"

She again tried and felt someone's finger there, she got frightened and moved aback.

"Mummy... Is ... Is there ... Is there something or someone ...."

She was litrally shievering, then she saw two eyes behind the rack, she was about to scream, just then someone came from behind and kept hand on his mouth so that she can't shout.

Riddhima was feeling suffocating, she was trying to relese herself from that unknown person's grip, she used her nails and bruised that person's hand.

He came infront of her,

"You !? You moron... I would have died out of fear... Idiot"

She was about to left from there just when that person hold her wrist tight and pulled towards him,

"Listen never try to throw tantrums or attitude to "Vansh Raisinghania". I will not tolerate. And for your kind information let me tell you, I was also finding that book from the other side of the rack and I also got frightened sensing your fingers."

Riddhima's wrist got redden due to heavy grip of vansh on it.

Riddhima was yelling in pain "leave me it's paining....!!"

Corner of her eyes got wet due to pain. Vansh saw her and felt bit sad about it but being Vansh Raisinghania it's not possible for him to accept his mistake.