Chapter 27 : A Nightmare

Riddhima was in her room, she was crying hard,

"Vansh ! I know you can't cheat me, but please clear everything tomorrow. Please..."

Tears were rolling down from her eyes...

She didn't realise when she fell asleep.

************************************
Next day morning,

Riddhima was still sleeping, when she heard her phone was ringing. In a sleepy state she picked the call,

"Hello"

"Riddhima, Aastha .. meet me as soon as possible."

Riddhima : "what happened? Anything serious?"

Aastha : "just don't ask anything and come fast."

She got ready and rushed to meet Aastha.

"Good morning Aastha!" She greeted her with a warm smile.

But Aastha didn't wished him and return, Riddhima sensed something weird.

Aastha : "where were you last night?"

Riddhima : "at my room only, but why?"

Aastha : "No... " She roared

And she showed her some pictures,

Riddhima was all panicked and stressed "Aastha.. this is not true. I can explain this... Please listen to me."

Aastha : "Yes explain Please." She was also sounding stressed

Riddhima : "last night I recieved a call and when I reached to specified room I saw Vansh and sneha together in a bed."

Aastha was going to say something when they both heard

"Shut up... Just shut up.."

They saw in direction of voice,

Riddhima : "Vansh...!"

She ran towards him and going to hug him but he jerked her away.

"Leave me..." He screamed

Riddhima : "vansh... You also believe this !! When I didn't believe that you were with her then how could you believe that I am having any kind of relationship with karan."

Vansh : "Then why the hell you are hugging him? When was he caressing you???"

Riddhima : "beacuse I was panicked and stressed seeing you with her."

Vansh : "I never thought you can be such lier Riddhima. I loved you and you gave betrayal.. shame on you..."

Riddhima : "vansh.. listen to me atleast."

When Aastha interven,

"You knew I love karan, then why the hell you did such cheap thing with me. I thought you are my bestie, my soul sister but you.... I can't believe you stoop too low Riddhima."

Riddhima couldn't believe her ears that two persons whom she considers as her family are not going to believe her.

Riddhima : "Vansh.. ! I haven't expected this from you, I saw you last night in such compromising position still I am not believing that because I trust you , that you can never cheat me."

Vansh was highly engranged "Exactly.. beacuse I haven't done so, but... I wish I could say this for you also...."

Riddhima : "this is not true vansh..."

Vansh roared at her "who is in this picture? You or your doppelganger ??? And have you any idea that this has been viral among all the students even staff and principal also came to know about this. And you want me to get calm down!"

Riddhima was almost on a verge of crying, when she saw karan coming towards them.

Riddhima : "karan... Karan ... Please tell them that it's not true, we have nothing like that between us."

Karan : "calm down Riddhima... And Vansh she is right these pictures are half truth."

Vansh cut him between "oh yes and you will tell me the full coverage. Still I am unable to come out this shock that you and her are defaming me just to hide your affair"

Riddhima roared "Vansh... Enough is enough now. I don't have any proof that you were with sneha last night, but it doesn't mean you can say any rubbish about me. And what did you just say that you love me?! To sustain a relationship love not the only essence, one should have trust as well. And I am glad that I saw your real face."

Karan interven her "Vansh... She is innocent please don't do this to her."

Vansh clapped sarcastically "wow... So now your boyfriend is defending you ..."

Riddhima : "Vansh...!"

Vansh : "Truth is always bitter Riddhima...."

Karan moved near Aastha "and you, what did you say that you love me?! The one who can't trust her bestfriend , is admitted to love me... Aastha I admire you as a gem of person but you proved me highly wrong. And let me tell you one thing I can never be with such girl who doesn't value her friend."

Aastha : "Wow... Now I understand ... Your not dumb Riddhima you are smart enough, you really turned the table around. You were sailing in two boats... " She had a sarcastic gaze her.

Riddhima : "Thank you so much both you for prooving me wrong. You both can't see what is truth but let me tell you when you will get to know it will too late. Aastha ! I really considered you a my best friend but you also hurt me and Vansh ! I am speechless after seeing your attitude towards this. You may be love me but you have zero trust on me."

Vansh : "Stop it Riddhima ! You can't pass such statement for me when you are at wrong "

Riddhima : "I am not at all wrong"

Their arguments interrupted by call from her mother, she picked up the call.

Riddhima : "Mumma. How are you?"

Poonam : "just shut your mouth, and come to principal's office. We are here, they have called us because of your deeds. I will never forgive you , as you have took advantage of our liberty."

Her mother didn't bother to listen to her and disconnected the call.

Just when vishal also came there, he saw Riddhima in pool of tears. He came forward her,

"Riddhima... Are you ok?"

Vansh lashes at him "Vishal...! "

For the first time Vishal went against Vansh "sorry Vansh... But today I have to say you are Wrong, you didn't hear what she wanted to say. And Aastha you also did like this. I am utterly disappointed by you both."

Vansh slow clapped "amazing... So now my best friend my bro also against me. Riddhima you are master of this game. First me then this karan and now Vishal .. have some limit to stoop low Riddhima... Have some shame... I have heard small town people tend to have narrow thinking but you proved me right..."

Now Riddhima lost her cool she move forward and slapped Vansh.

"Enough is enough now... You said alot  about my character Vansh. From now onwards our relationship is over. I don't want to see your face. And Aastha you ... our friendship is history now."

She burts into tears and ran from there.

After her departure there was pin drop silence as that day all four has lost something within them.

***********************************
Precap :

Principal : "we can't keep her in our school anymore. Please take her with you .."

Poonam and Ashish left stunned upon hearing this.

End of precap....

Guys... Sorry for late update....

I will try to update soon..

Till then stay safe stay happy...

Story will be continued in next chapter...