Chapter 22 : Fire and Ice

Guys... Suprise for you all, let this weekend start with something hot and sizzling. Do enjoy this romantic update....

***********************************

Vansh and Riddhima were lost in eachother's embrace.

When rain started, Riddhima slide deteched herself and started to enjoy the droplets of rain.

Vansh was admiring her beauty,

"How beautiful she is, anyone can fall for her!"

She was playing with rain droplets, when Vansh pulled her towards him.

Her hair was all wet so do she, water was dripping off from her hair and body.

Vansh had a passionate gaze at her, now Riddhima was all redden and blushing, she was getting extremely shy.

She tried to move from his grip but Vansh didn't let her. He kept her hair one sided and bruised his hand over her bare back.

Riddhima was feeling as if some kind of electricity pervaded her body. She never felt such kind of feelings for anyone.

Slowly Vansh was moving his fingers and rubbing her hand. Riddhima was getting utterly nervous,

Seeing her nervous "don't you like it?? The way I love you ..."

Riddhima : "vansh... It's not like that, but... I ...I..."

Vansh put his finger on her lips,

"honthon ki arzi aaise thukraaon na
saanson ki marzi ko jutlaaon na"

(Author's note : try to listen song "saazish hai boondon ki"from movie fanaa, it's the sensual yet much much beautiful song... Do listen it will give you all new experience and feeling for this rain sequence)

He moved closer to her, he cupped her face into his palm. He leaned more towards her, their lips were so near to eachother's. Vansh closed the distance of their lips.

Both were enjoying this lovely moment. After few moments Riddhima crawled herself into his arms.

"My sweetheart is getting shy?! Oh my god"

Riddhima has hide her face into his chest.

"Sweetheart !!! Don't feel awkward this is the way to show your love towards your beloved. And I really love you alot. So today I will not listen, I want to love you..."

He kissed on her forehead. Then he started kissing on her neck, while Riddhima was caressing his hair.

"Oh Vansh... !!! "

"Riddhima... ! Was waiting for this moment only, I love you... Sweetheart!"

Night was getting darker and so do rain was also getting heavy. But Vansh and Riddhima were lost in eachother.

Both were seating beneath a huge tree, when both were still in eachother's arms.

Vansh was playing with her fingers,

"Say na sweetheart ! Are you happy?"

Riddhima : "more than happy...."

Vansh was trying to open knot of her dress, when Riddhima showed her resistance.

"Why sweetheart! Please don't do this with me... I... I ... Love you so much and want to lost in you ..."

Riddhima : "no .. Vansh.. please.... I am not ready for that and ..."

Vansh : "and What... Riddhima."

Riddhima : "we must not cross our limits..."

Vansh : "Riddhima... you still don't know me, I already told you it's just a way to show your love and affection. And I swear on my god I will never cross my any limits. But don't stop me... Please"