Chapter 10 : Dilemma

Riddhima was seating adjust to Vansh's bed, she was staring him with utmost affection and empathy.

"I don't know from where to start, I think I should have listened to Aastha.  I believe sorry will also not work now. As I did very immature thing."

She forwarded her hand towards Vansh, she caressed his dripped hand,

"Sorry!!!"

"Please try to forgive me if ever you can!"

A tear drop slipped from her eye.

Vansh sensed this and opened his eyes. He saw Riddhima sitting next to his bed. As he was so weak he couldn't get up but he moved his fingers.

Riddhima felt Vansh moved his fingers, she saw him,

They both had an emotional moment.

"How are you now?" She asked with utmost care.

Vansh : "Better"

Riddhima : "you are still having high fever. What was the need to do such crazy thing? I mean you have no care for yourself?!"

Vansh : "I just wanted to show I am more Stubborn than you "

Riddhima : "you know few minutes before I was saying that I did such immature thing but you are way ahead than me."

Vansh : "I have to be as I am "Vansh Raisinghania" he was getting stressed as he couldn't speak much due to weakness.

Riddhima : "you please keep quite. And take rest, we can have a seperate discussion for this later on"

Vansh : "Definitely."

He was still holding her, Riddhima was staring him.

Just when Vishal came with coffee, Riddhima signed Vansh to leave her hand but Vansh wasn't leaving it.

Vishal noticed this but he ignored,

Vansh : "Vishal is my buddy, I don't need to hide anything from him"

Vansh made his grip firm on Riddhima's palm.

Vishal : "so you woke up! Now how do you feel?"

Vansh : "Top of the world." He tried to smile a bit

Vishal : "ofcourse! By the way I have informed Nilam Aunty (Vansh's mother) she will be here anytime soon."

Vansh : "oh my god, now melodrama will start."

Riddhima : "you must not use such words for your mother. She must be worried for you "

Vansh : "yah... It's her passion to get worried for me."

Vishal forward cup of coffee to Riddhima,

"Should I get something for you Vansh?"

Vansh : "no Nothing. I don't need anything now." He had a glance at Riddhima.

All three were conversing with each other. After few minutes Vishal was called by doctor to bring some medicine.

Now vansh and Riddhima were only in the room.

Riddhima : "now I think I should leave."

Vansh : "why? No you are not going anywhere."

Riddhima : "it's already been two hours now I have to go."

Vansh : "so it's time constraint for me!! Amazing" said in a sarcastic way

Riddhima : "it is not like that, I have to attend classes also as I have no excuses like I am unwell"