0-1

Can I help you, Handsome?

The air in Greendale was warm, the wind was a little wild. But I was glad, it matched the way I felt tonight. I wanted to get drunk somewhere nobody would know me, no threats waiting to hurt me.

The tall buildings that I passed by weren't anything I could recognize, I had probably only been to Greendale three times. All three times though I had been coming to visit the club, Bulls.

Finally I had spotted the building I had been hunting for, the doors seemed to spread red light over the street. I crossed the road to enter, not bothering stopping to the line.

"Gotta wait in line, Little Lady." The body guard was tall and dark haired, I gave him a slight pout.

"My friends have been waiting for me, can't you please let me skip it? I'll owe you one." The man grinned down on my small frame as I placed a hand on his bicep.

Despite me not having friends waiting the man shot a nod at the door, letting me right in and not even bothering to glance at my fake ID.

I loved it here, it had a hellish vibe to it. A place where misfits felt like they belonged. A place I felt like I belonged.

The bar was radiated by a muted white light on the left side, tables littered through and a dance floor on the right side.

I quickly approached the bar and asked for a double shot of Tequila, I desperately wanted to start my night and calm down from my day of bullshit in Riverdale.

God I hated it there. My brother and father were psychos, ever since mom they rose quickly into power and it definitely got to their heads. I wanted to run away but I really didn't have a chance, the gang was spread wide and everyone would recognize me. My brother would be quick to drag me back, and I'd be punished, put on house arrest.

I shot my drink back making a slightly grimace at the taste and burn to my throat before signaling for another.

A large figure slid up next to me, ordering his own drink. His voice was deep and when I glanced to him I realized how large he truly was, he towered over the bar and despite leaning on it I could clearly imagine how tall he was.

My shot was set on the bar as I looked away. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him look at me, I knew I was attractive. Dare I say, the prettiest girl in Riverdale. I was cocky, and proud of it.

My dress was black and skin tight with off the shoulder sleeves. I had chokers, necklaces hanging from my neck. Fishnets hugged my legs and my spiked garter shined in the clubs lights.

I set the now empty glass back down with pursed lips and a sigh. I glanced to the boy, he was facing me now with a smirk.

Despite the flutter in my stomach I shot him a raised brow, "Can I help you, Handsome?"