23

The past week had been such a blur I could barely comprehend what had happened.

With Raphael destroying my phone I had no way to contact anyone. And Sami had offered me to stay with her and.. Kyle.

I tried to say no but I knew I had no other options. My car was only a possibility if Kyle would go with me to get it- which he told me he would do if I agreed to stay with them.

It hadn't been easy.

Kyle was still a horrible person and any chance he got he tried to force me to undress.

He followed me everywhere, barely refusing to let me leave his sight. Which is how I ended up here tonight.

My mind was fucking uncontrollable and I felt like I was dying.

I sat in the driver's seat of the Mustang dazed out of my own mind, getting high was the only way I could deal with being with Kyle.

He sat besides me, basically on top of me as he leaned himself close to my face. His fingers twirled stands of my black hair around, finally he had given up on trying to speak to me.

We were sat in the Pops parking lot, it was making me upset the longer I had to wait for the Northsider in the pitch darkness.

My eyes hazed in and out of consciousness, even rolling slightly but I really couldn't think. My body felt nonexistent, like a puddle of nothing.

I was nothing.

"Hey, Lilith!" My head snapped to look out of my drivers window. As I blinked the blurry figure turned into Jughead Jones.

"Are you okay?" Jughead immediately asked after I had welcomed him with a small nod, my eyes barely even open at the gesture.

"She's high out of her mind right now, I can give her a message if you want." Kyle grinned as he leaned forward.

I watched him look Jughead over for a long minute, "Who are you?"

Jughead glanced between the two of us without answering him, "I'm cool, Jones."

"You sure, Lil?" I looked over Jughead's shoulder to spot the three musketeers.

My eyes immediately and greedily stared at Sweet Pea. As always, he looked great. Sweet Pea wore his usual but delicious attire of a black shirt, black jeans and his Serpent leathers. His eyes met mine with the same intensity, with what I hoped was the same sad longing.

In a second though his eyes moved past me, right to Kyle.

"That the one, huh, Lili?" My eyes moved back to his, full of fury at the nickname he had dropped. I had only allowed it from Sweet Pea since my mother's murder, it's almost as if Kyle knew this.

"Who are you?" Sweet Pea's voice boomed out, demanding to be answered as Toni started towards the car. The two others followed.

"I'm her boyfriend." Kyle smiles big at this before looking back to me.

"Shut the fuck up." I snapped loudly, my anger filling the car at his lie.

"What? I'm sorry, I'm the one fucking her. Is that better, Lili?" I knew what he was doing, he wanted either me or Sweet Pea to lash out. To truly deem me a traitor, to put a target on my back.

It's not true.

Kyle's wild green eyes stared into mine, I wanted to cut them out of his skull.

"She ever mark you as hers?" His eyes look back to Jughead's and then to his real target- the 6'4 Serpent behind him.

Kyle tugged the side of his collar down, showing his scar I had given him a long time ago. As reparation of what he had done to me that night outside of the party.