welcome

Lilith kept standing up on the tips of her toes to look over the new students, in search of her friend

The only friend from the Ghoulies who had forgiven her- as always.

The friend who's been with her since the beginning.

The second she spotted the sea of leather she stepped back to Archie's side, "I can't find her."

Archie nods, "She'll be here."

Lilith kept in search for her blue haired friend, zoning out so hard in her wandering eyes only to be torn back by a familiar angry voice.

Sweet Pea stood tall and strong at the front of the Southside transfers. Lilith had tried not to wonder if he would be here, seeing him made her upset- nervous.

The Serpent was ready to throw himself at Reggie Mantle's bulky figure until Archie intervened.

"You don't speak for the Bulldogs, Andrews." Reggie quick to respond with anger. He wanted a fight, wanted to prove who's school this was.

"Obviously not or maybe we would have won last week." Reggie's anger was focused in on the beautiful girl besides the ginger.

"Shut up, crack whore." Everyone watched a big grin take over the girls face at his insult, confused at her amusement.

"You wanna talk about whores, Mantle?" Lilith grinned giving him a slight turn of her head, only intensifying everyone's assumption that she was crazy.

Sweet Pea could see the Ghoulie in her at that motion- wondered how he'd missed all the signs.

The football players behind him laughed, the whole team had a small obsession with the girl. They all wanted the ultimate bragging rights of screwing her. They walked her class to class, carried her books, held open doors if they saw her coming. It has always made her laugh.

Sweet Pea, Jughead and Archie watched as she approached the boy, all ready to pull her off of him in the blink of an eye.

"Lili." Sweet Pea's loud voice or maybe it was the nickname that held so much in it, made her step around the bulldog.

"Boo!" Lilith laughed out at the teens jump, his fear bringing her great joy.

"We don't want Southside Scum in our school." Cheryl's words made everyone roll their eyes.

Lilith wouldn't ever admit it but hearing Cheryl say that hurt. Knowing that Cheryl would've hated her if she knew where she came from, that Cheryl wouldn't have ever let her help had she of known.

"You've already had it here, Cherry." Lilith called out as she continued her retreat, knowing if she stayed she'd attack.

Cheryl frowned at the girl, unsure of what she meant by saying such a thing.

Nobody could help watching her go, her outfit as somber and tight as always. Raven hair almost seemed to shimmer under the school's lights. Sweet Pea glared at the sight of every single football player staring after her, two even moving to follow.