31

"What do you wanna do today?" Sami asked me with a small dazed smile, she was high out of her mind

"Who knows." I had mumbled out with a sigh.

I was tugging my bag further up my shoulder before I went around the corner and when I glanced up I immediately stopped walking.

A blonde stood close to Sweet Pea with a hand on his arm the sight immediately making my hands clench.

Despite my radiating desire to smash her face in Sami and I kept walking. I stared the girl down hard as she finally glanced over at me.

I watched smugly as the happy expression dropped from her face as she paled. I shot her a nod with a smirk as if it were a warning, she gulped in response as I walked past the two, still unable to see Sweet Pea's face.

Little did I know Sweet Pea had noticed the annoying girls expression change into fear and had glanced up as I passed. Immediately being able to recognize my long black hair and my figure.

He had watched as my fists clenched and unclenches at my sides as I forced myself to stay besides Sami until we made it to her locker.

I couldn't help but lean my back against the locker to stare at them. Sweet Pea smiled down at the blonde making it feel as if I was choking.

"Sami?" I said through gritted teeth.

"What?" She had asked before looking to my gaze.

"Get me out of here before I skin that bitch." Sami had smiled a little and glanced behind me.

Zander slid in besides me, "Ouch."

"A blonde?" Zander had continued only making me more angry.

I shoved him hard against the lockers watching as he grinned at me.

"I'll fuck you up." I snapped at him.

"You know I love it when you do, Malyshka." Zander's eyes shined as I glared at him.

I had stormed away from the two knowing that if I stayed I would do something I would regret. I wanted to dig my switchblade into her and rip her stomach open.

I kept myself against a mostly empty row of lockers as I took deep breaths. I couldn't calm myself down, I knew I was being crazy and yet I couldn't stop.

At the sound of shoes I glanced up wishing I hadn't. At our eyes meeting I knew I was going to be suspended.

I approached her fear filled figure quickly, grabbing onto her arms and slamming her back into a row of lockers.

"You know he's mine, right?" My tone came out in a fury, almost scaring myself.

"I-I didn't I swear." The blonde whined out with her eyes open wide.

"You know what I do to people who fuck with things I like?" My head tilted at her.

"Please don't!" Her eyes welled up with tears as I laughed.