24

With everyone at school knowing Lilith's biggest secret she felt gravely on edge when she entered Riverdale high

           With everyone at school knowing Lilith's biggest secret she felt gravely on edge when she entered Riverdale high. Her whole body ached in pain at her wounds- even having to force herself into a loose black dress so fabric wouldn't be against her gauze.

Lilith had barely been able to sleep and the second Archie Andrews spotted her he could see how much she was truly struggling. Her body moved stiffly with her arms wrapped around herself, but her eyes were the worst part. She looked utterly demolished- as if all hope had left her.

"Hey, Lilith." Archie made sure to greet her- to try to give her some sort of normalcy. Everyone was staring at the newly outed Ghoulie. As if they hadn't been attending the same school with her for over two years.

Lilith gave Andrews a nod but avoided his eyes. They hadn't ever been friends but Archie felt unrelentingly bad for the girl. She had lost everything in a long weekend.

Sweet Pea and the rest of her Serpent friends were shunning her and Jughead had informed him of her fathers murderous attempt on her.

And had implied she was living in a less than amicable situation.

Her life was falling apart- and her eyes screamed it as she stared at the tile beneath her feet.

"How are you doing?" He pressed at her silence as he walked besides her.

"Please," The girl blinked, "Stop."

Archie stopped walking at the request- watched her continue on by herself as if she was cloaked in a cloud of darkness. And that's how Lilith felt.

Archie couldn't help but frown, she seemed like the definition of heartbreak. It's then he realized that Lilith truly loved that Serpent.

She tried not to think but it seemed impossible.

Lilith stared off blankly in all of her classes, she couldn't focus and she didn't have any of her books. Her skin seemed to prickle as if it too was going through turmoil. She wanted to contact Sweet Pea desperately but knew there was no more Sweet Pea. He wasn't her escape anymore.

Lilith was truly alone in this world now. Her mother long dead, Caliban murdered the same way. Sweet Pea had learned who she truly was, and hated her for who she was raised up as.

Lilith hadn't ever wished she had died more in her whole life. Her suffering felt endless.

Rrrinnggg

The sudden noise made the girl flinch which made multiple students glance to her as they stood from their desks. Lilith sighed out as the room cleared of students. Instead of standing she placed her head into her own hands- begging herself to not breakdown into hysterics.

"Lilith?" The teachers aid called out.

"I just- I just need a second." She mumbled out on the verge of tears.