19

Betty Cooper didn't know why she did it but when the Cheryl Blossom was sat up dazed in a California king sized bed with tears streaming down her precious cheeks- she pulled out her phone

Betty called the strongest person she knew, a girl who knew how to handle the heavy shit.

Lilith seemed to appear out of thin air, her dark hair whipping around her from the fury in her steps. Lilith didn't ever mind Cheryl Blossom- if anything she respected the girl. Cheryl never looked weak because she wasn't weak despite all she'd been through and Lilith loved that.

"Cheryl?" Lilith had spoken as she took a seat besides her on the bed.

Cheryl seemed lost as she looked up to her, blue eyes searched across Lilith's with a look she couldn't decipher.

"You give me the word." Lilith said softly but the whole room could see the slight shake in her shoulders.

"I'll make him suffer." She promised with a locked jaw.

Cheryl was beautiful even in her state of depression, she offered Lilith a closed mouth smile.

"I just want to go home." Cheryl said before the girls started to stand, but as soon as Lilith saw the small buckle in the girls knees her anger left her.

Lilith surprised every Northsider in the room when she lifted the ginger, holding her bridal style as the group left the room.

Cheryl laid her head on the girls shoulder, unsure as to why she was being so kind to her when she seemed to hate them all.

It was because Lilith herself had been assaulted once and all she wanted was for someone to care, she wished someone had picked her up and carried her home that night. Instead she had to limp down the streets of Southside, each step pushing the trauma deeper into her soul.

In seconds Sweet Pea's trailer door burst open unexpectedly, Toni and Fangs immediately sitting up from their spots on the couch.

"He's a fucking rapist!" Is the rage filled statement that Lilith spat out once she met Sweet Pea's eyes.

"Some girl got drugged because you didn't let me take him out!" She blamed staring at the boy she cared about.

"What?" Toni asked quickly as she glanced between the two.

"What are you talking about?" Sweet Pea sputtered out as he stood.

"That spoiled brat, Nick!" Lilith threw her arms at her sides.

"He raped Cheryl Blossom!" His eyes flamed at the news.

"I was so close to crushing his esophagus with my own hands and you stopped me." Her hands shook violently as her eyes seemed to burn him.

"Her pain is on you!"

"That's not fair." Sweet Pea said, holding himself back from saying all Northsiders deserved was pain.