30

The next day Lilith had brushed right past Sweet Pea, only giving him a soft look

The next day Lilith had brushed right past Sweet Pea, only giving him a soft look. He knew what it said but he still hated it, hated her.

"Just go get your girl, Pea." Toni sighed out at the exchange, Fangs nodding.

"It's obvious who she wants to be with." Fangs encouraged.

"I don't know if I can be with her after all of it." Toni frowned at her friend, feeling terrible for his heartbreak.

"You love her, Pea." Sweet Pea's eyes met hers in silent agreement. "And we all know she loves you. Enough to kill for you, die for you."

"I know she lied, we all know. But she was right, second you found out you bolted. Banished her from your heart." Sweet Pea stared at her, he knew Toni was right but he didn't want to seem weak to the other Serpents. What else has she lied about?

"I need time, Topaz. I love my girl, she knows that. She'll respect that I need space." Toni smiled at his admission of his love for Lilith.

Finally.

"Have you even talked to her? Does she know that you need space and that there's hope?" Toni went to glance to the girl only to see the blonde boy from yesterday trailing a finger down her throat. Despite Toni noticing the girls bored gaze she couldn't help but be angry at her.

Toni had recognized him in passing from Southside, she hadn't ever talked to him but she knew he wasn't with either gangs.

She knew his cocky grin and swaggering walk as if he was filled with the upmost amount of confidence. Toni wondered if that confidence came from knowing he had screwed the untouchable Lilith.

Toni forced herself to look away, hoping that Sweet Pea wouldn't follow her gaze. Of course though, he had already been looking.

"She's too busy fucking goldie locks to think about me." Sweet Pea stared at the boys finger as it trailed over Lilith exposed collarbone.

Lilith flicked Zander's touch off of her once she looked up and spotted Sweet Pea. His firsts were balled tightly, she wouldn't lie, she was happy to see it. Jealousy exposed his feelings for her.

"Seriously? If you won't stop eye fucking him at least let me help get his attention." Lilith's eyes flashed to Zander's deep greens.

His smirk grew deep as he looked at her, "I knew something was up yesterday."

Lilith looked away. Zander was used to Lilith absolutely jumping his bones, first sight of him sticking her tongue down his throat. She hadn't ever cared who was around, only cared that she wanted him. Lilith had always been willing to take him anywhere, hadn't given a shit at all.

Yesterday he had pushed her into a dark classroom, his hand immediately grabbing her jaw and the other pulling her hips to his.

It's just before their lips touched though that she looked up to his eyes again- only to immediately pull her chin from his grasp. He watched her take a shaky breath as she took a step away from him.