0-2

I met the Ghoulie Princess and lived

         My whole body tensed at the sound of a creak in the hallway as footsteps approached my bedroom door. At realizing they were softer than my fathers usual thundering steps I calmed slightly, but not by much.

Malachi swung my door open with ease, as the lock had been broken years ago, to spot me laying in bed.

"Come, Little Sister." Malachi smiled from my bedroom door.

"What?" I asked in displeasure as I looked up from the book in my fingertips.

"I'll explain on the way." He waved his hand for me to follow making me roll my eyes.

Either way I followed Malachi down the cramped hallway, grabbing my leather jacket from the couch before we exited our small house.

I followed him to his black car and waited impatiently for him to open the passenger door from inside as the door handle was broken.

Malachi blared Slayer as he drove aggressively down the gravel roads and soon to a corner street.

"What are we doing?" I sighed out as I shoved my arms into my Ghoulie jacket.

"You'll see!" Kai laughed as he lead me by my arm to a group of three.

In between them a teenage boy stood with a fury filled expression but I could still see the fear on his expression. It then I noticed the winding snake tattoo on his bicep.

"Let me go!" The boy snapped as he shoved one of my own away from their approach on him.

The boy looked up once I had approached with a small smile tugging the corner of my mouth.

"Poor little garden snake, are you lost?" I taunted as Ghoulie's moved from my way, allowing me to circle the boy.

"I'm sorry." His eyes seemed to widen at my presence, "Let me leave."

"I won't come back." The boy claimed with a gulp and for a moment I felt bad.

"You won't have legs if you come back." I said as I stepped closer to him.

"You need to be punished." I smiled a little at the thought.

"You aren't worthy of being on our land." I glared before glancing to the others.

"What should we do to the lost snake?" I asked watching their eyes shine in amusement.

"It's you- isn't it?" The boy asked pulling my attention from the gang.

"Excuse me?" I glared, my heart beat seeming to freeze in momentary worry. Did he see me with Sweet Pea?

"The Ghoulie Princess." The boy breathed, "The beautiful but damned."

"That's me." I offered a tense smile as I faced him.

"I'm in a good mood tonight," I said, "You're very, very lucky."