rebirth

A meeting was called in the kitchen of Archie's house, the space crammed but filled with Serpents

"We need to talk about the Ghoulie Princess." Jughead called out, a shocking hush fell across the crowd.

"Finally!" A young boy called out with a grin, Sweet Pea eyed the yeller recognizing him from months ago.

When he survived the Ghoulie Princess without a scratch and said she liked a boy.

Lilith had met Sweet Pea.

And then all hell broke lose.

"She saved us!" Toni Topaz spoke enraged at the group of Serpents around her.

"She tried to save us again." Sweet pea couldn't help but comment as he gazed at his boots.

"Sweet Pea-" Fangs sighed out.

"Lilith could've let Sami slice my throat open." He admitted in a small daze.

"Instead she did exactly what she said she couldn't- she chose us, again."

The room grew silent at the reminder of Lilith's tear filled comment. She tried to do right by her name, to go back to the way she used to be. Lilith couldn't, she wasn't that girl anymore.

Sweet Pea had changed her life.

"She made sure I got to safety." Toni spoke again adamantly. "She told me- in the bar that she would have no choice but she still went against the Ghoulies to preserve the Serpents."

"Lilith saved your King." Jughead Jones spoke loudly.

"She could have left him to receive nails to the face but instead she betrayed her own brother to do what she knew was right." Jughead said in hopes that the other Serpents would let go of all of Lilith's wrong doings.

"I won't lie, I don't like the idea of this." FP Jones admitted.

"But none of you saw the internal war raging inside of that little girl when she stumbled across Malachi and I." FP remembered the girls wide eyes- filled with fear yet bravery.

"It's clear her main interest is in protecting Sweet Pea, we can all see that." FP said which made the raven haired boys eyes dart to him.

"I think we can offer the girl some of our own protection in light of this battle." FP spoke full of confidence, Sweet Pea's eyes rose to his in hope.

FP swore he saw a twinkle in the kids brown eyes at the mention of his girl being safe.

An escape for her. Safety for her.

"But if Lilith gets caught involved with any Ghoulies that will be revoked." FP said sternly slowly gaining support from the others.

At the rooms agreement and slow dispersement Sweet Pea immediately headed in the direction of his King.