0-9

♡

  Welcome to the family you little Demon

        Sweet Pea stuck by my demand, he hadn't ever asked me what happened. I was sure it was just because he heard most of it, had seen the result of it off my fathers horrible actions at home. Despite him not asking- he'd changed since that night. The night I had showed up bloody yet my mentality bleeding much more than my wounds.

I think Sweet Pea recognized the break in my blue eyes, he knew I was on the path to truly give up.

Despite this he had been calling me every night, maybe it was to ease his own nerves but either way it made me feel... comfortable. Dare I say safe, knowing he was there. Or at least he was in my ear.

Tonight I was with Sami in her run down house. We listened to loud music and talked shit about people we knew, about her older brother. We passed a bottle back and forth before she gave into her drunkenness, pulling us both into her back bedroom with a demand to sleep.

I was definitely fucked up, but I still knew what I was waiting for. Who I was waiting for. He always called to say goodnight.

I laid besides her for a long time staring out her window before my phone finally buzzed.

1:23am

I crawled my way across Sami's thrown figure with my phone, locking myself in her small bathroom which smelled like vomit and hair spray.

"Took you long enough." My voice came out in a angry whisper as I sat on the edge of her tub.

"Why are you whispering Lili?" His voice was off, not angry but something else. It made me frown.

"I-I'm with a friend." I pulled my hair away from my face.

"A friend?" I couldn't help but furrow my brows together in confusion.

"What were you and your friend doing?" Sweet Pea continued with the same tone.

"Drinking." I snapped feeling like he was accusing me of something.

"Is it a guy? You fucking someone else?" Jealousy. My throat clenched up a little, a smile tugging my lips.

"You worried I'm letting someone fuck me?" I can hear him let out a breath.

"How much did you drink?" His voice is angry now.

I grinned, "Why are you asking? You my daddy?"

"Yeah, I fucking am, Lilith. I'm not in the mood to be fucked with." Sweet Pea let out a scoff in annoyance.

"Hm. And what would Daddy do if I let someone else fuck me? Touch what's his?" I continued on as I played with the edge of my shorts.

Sweet Pea was silent for a long moment, "What if I told you I didn't have any underwear on and I'm at my friends house- all alone with them?"