33

Sweet Pea refused to let her go

He loved her.

As Lilith entered Riverdale High Sweet Pea watched her closely, she had worn her leather's again today. The shock white skull seeming to shake him but in reality Lilith had worn it again as a test.

"What happened to you not being one of them?" Sweet Pea had asked down at her.

"I'm their Queen." Lilith shot him a glare as she tried her best to keep her distance.

"No." He glared back, "You're my Princess."

"I'm not yours." Lilith snapped at him as she halted her steps down the hall.

"No more lies, Lili." Sweet Pea demanded but she only glared.

Sweet Pea's eyes darted to the girls paling scars, "You using that stuff Toni dropped off?"

"Shut up." Lilith grumbled. Yes, she had been using the oil. Toni had gifted her it as her grandfather had claimed it would help her wounds heal faster and be less noticeable. As if a oil would hide the deep slash marks from a murderous attempt, as if the oil would make her willing to look at her body in the mirror.

"I'm being serious." Sweet Pea furrowed his brows at her, the look making her blink up at him.

"Yes." She sighed out trying to put an annoyed expression on but Sweet Pea could see right through it. He knew Lilith couldn't keep up her tough girl act when he was around.

"Thank you." Sweet Pea offered a small smile watching her eyes immediately dart away from his own.

"Have a good day, Baby." Sweet Pea leaned forward quicker than Lilith could step back and gave her a soft kiss. Her heart raced when she met Sweet Pea's eyes again.

"Bye." She mumbled out quickly as she walked past him. As fast as Lilith walked she couldn't stop herself from glancing over at him again only for her cheeks to immediately go red at his smirking face.

Her feet rushed her into class before she threw herself into her desk with a glare as Mason took a seat besides her.

"Mind if I sit here?" He smiled before Lilith shrugged her shoulders.

She really couldn't give a shit. Her leg bounced as she waited for the bell to ring only to be interrupted by the sight of two entering the classroom- Sweet Pea and Toni.

Sweet Pea gave a harsh look to the blonde besides Lilith which only made her smirk by the time he glanced to her.

By the time the bell rang and the Chemistry teacher had passed out a worksheet Lilith was on edge. She regretted wearing the jacket, it felt like a mental bolder weighing her down.

She'd never brought her home life here, school was her safe place.

But everything had changed so rapidly- the Serpents finding out who she was, her father and Malachi's hiding.